enoch

Top Tv
We have just watched the first episode of the second series of Lupin, we thought it was very poor verging on rubbish, we will try episode two just in case. Weird cos series one was pretty good :(
I was going to look at that last night.

Top Tv
"The Nevers". 2021.

This is more the Wife's thing, as I really don't do Fantasy genres. So not for me, but the boss really enjoyed it and gave it a -

7.5/10. (cos, bit of a weak ending she reckoned).

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
"The Nevers". 2021.

This is more the Wife's thing, as I really don't do Fantasy genres. So not for me, but the boss really enjoyed it and gave it a -

7.5/10. (cos, bit of a weak ending she reckoned)
I would agree with your Boss and her score, the ending had me well confused , production, effects and quality actors saved it for me. Shadow and Bone, a similar style prog, we gave up after 3 episodes, V poor IMHO

Top Tv
"LOKI". 2021.

The boss has just started the above, which is a Marvel Comic offering, starring Tom Hiddleston.. It's a TV Series, which she reckons is a follow-on from the Endgame Movie. Only 2 Episodes so far to date, but she's hooked.

Top Tv
Good Question Ibrahim.

We have an Android Box, that we bought off of E-Bay, for less than 40 pounds and it came already loaded with Kodi.

If you look up Kodi on the internet/YouTube, it will explain what it is and what you then need to do to watch Films/TV Series etc..?? You can also load Kodi on to a Laptop.

Hope this Helps..??

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
I download most progs from Torrent sites, C4 has a foreign section, World Drama, known as Walter presents, we have had some good stuff from here. BBC Iplayer is also good, We have no Sky or TV boxes, some limited freeview.

Walter presents ran an amusing comedic detective prog from Belgium, Professor T, we watched it all, light and amusing. It has been re made in the UK, they have retained the eccentric format and the character names, a little darker I think, but it works ever so well, even Ben Miller is good, not an actor I had much time for previously. Worth a looky loo, from Britbox or torrent sites.

Top Tv
When it comes to Computers, I'm really pretty krap to be honest. With the Android Box you just plug it in, and as I say it comes fully loaded, all you have to do it "Technically", is to add either Modbro or Add-Ons or BOTH, which is very simples. And for a one off payment, it's been great. I'm even watching the US Masters Golf via Sky Sports atm.

Hilsjw

Top Tv
Watched The Vaccination on Horizon BBC iPlayer. Excellent documentary about the Coronavirus and the cleaver scientists who worked day and night to discover the vaccines. In-depth and quite long but if you are interested it's worth watching.

Top Tv
"Mosquito Coast". 2021.

This is a Crime/Drama/Thriller set in the US and Mexico. Dragged it out a bit, in my opinion, but it's certainly different to your usual Cops and Robbers, they usually serve up nowadays. But certainly worth a watch, if you can't find much else..

7.5/10.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
"Mosquito Coast". 2021.

This is a Crime/Drama/Thriller set in the US and Mexico. Dragged it out a bit, in my opinion, but it's certainly different to your usual Cops and Robbers, they usually serve up nowadays. But certainly worth a watch, if you can't find much else..

7.5/10.
I had hopes as well, gave up after ep 3. Just finished "Welcome to Utmark" Danish with Eng subs, We really loved it, a slow starter as characters are brought in then off it goes, all over the place, it sets up for series two, I can hardly wait, Highly recommended.

Welcome to Utmark (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Top Tv
"Resident Alien".

I really didn't want to bother with this series, but I'm so glad I did. OK, It's Wacky but Funny, really did enjoy it, but it's not for everyone for sure.

8.5/10.

Just started watching that.......it is very funny (y)

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Watched the first episode of "The North Water" tonight, about a mid 19th C Whaler out of Hull, loving it so far, it seems V realistic in all respects. I'm hooked :rolleyes:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
For those who are ok with subtitles, maybe try Bozkir, a Turkish Police /murder thriller set in and about Konya. We were suitably impressed with the first episode, enough to look forward to the next ones. We downloaded it from The Pirate Bay (y) (y)
Bozkir (TV Series 2018–2022) - IMDb

Latest Posts

Top Bottom