Top Tv
"The Flight Attendant". 2020.

The first couple of episodes were quite boring and we nearly gave up on it. But in the end the storyline was a good 'un, and we saw it thro'. Glad we did, but not the best of Watches.

7/10.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Watching a Turkish drama, DIP, well made but slow, noticing much smoking, when we left Turkey, smoking on tv was censored, some had flowers masking the fags, has that nonsense been dropped ?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Tv
My neice tells me/us that I/we are the only people in the country that hasn't watched Line of Duty, is that true ?
Anyway last night as there was no Coronation Street or Emmerdale on we watched a documentary about Jack Charlton, what a man, brought a tear to my eyes, it normally takes fluffy kittens being abused type of programs to do that, I thought it was done extremely well with the lucid interviews over the then Jack with dementia, As a hairy arse Mancunian who loves to hate Leeds (in football terms only) I found the program excellent and well worth a watch.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
We have just finished Zero zero zero, A cocaine shipment is tracked across the globe, several plot lines run through for each stage, comes together well at the finale, we enjoyed it immensely :giggle:

Top Tv
"This is a Robbery".

4 part series of an unsolved true story that took place in Boston, America.

Interesting and Thought provoking, enjoyed it.

7.5/10.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom