Top Tv
"The Flight Attendant". 2020.

The first couple of episodes were quite boring and we nearly gave up on it. But in the end the storyline was a good 'un, and we saw it thro'. Glad we did, but not the best of Watches.

7/10.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Watching a Turkish drama, DIP, well made but slow, noticing much smoking, when we left Turkey, smoking on tv was censored, some had flowers masking the fags, has that nonsense been dropped ?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Tv
My neice tells me/us that I/we are the only people in the country that hasn't watched Line of Duty, is that true ?
Anyway last night as there was no Coronation Street or Emmerdale on we watched a documentary about Jack Charlton, what a man, brought a tear to my eyes, it normally takes fluffy kittens being abused type of programs to do that, I thought it was done extremely well with the lucid interviews over the then Jack with dementia, As a hairy arse Mancunian who loves to hate Leeds (in football terms only) I found the program excellent and well worth a watch.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
We have just finished Zero zero zero, A cocaine shipment is tracked across the globe, several plot lines run through for each stage, comes together well at the finale, we enjoyed it immensely :giggle:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Fatma, a turkish series, we watched the first episode last night, seems like a keeper, happy to go to number 2 :giggle: (y)

Top Tv
"Walker". (2020).

First Series of a Cop Drama set in Texas.

OK, it's worth a watch, not to keen on the Lead Actor, but enjoyed the Storyline.

7.5/10.

Top Tv
"Viewpoint" 2021.

A 5 part, ITV Crime/Drama, starring the recent Bad Boy of British TV (or so the press has it), but I love this guy's work - Noel Clarke.

I really loved it, comes with a great twist.

9/10.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
"Viewpoint" 2021.

A 5 part, ITV Crime/Drama, starring the recent Bad Boy of British TV (or so the press has it), but I love this guy's work - Noel Clarke.

I really loved it, comes with a great twist.

9/10.
We have watched the first two episodes, looking good IMHO.

Top Tv
"Modina". 2020.

A Roman Crime/Drama, based in the years approx 30BC. About a Roman Emperor and his Wife.

A 7 part TV Series, which we both really enjoyed, a series you seriously have to stick with, as we found it fast moving, but in saying that, a very good watch.

8/10.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Tv
"Modina". 2020.

A Roman Crime/Drama, based in the years approx 30BC. About a Roman Emperor and his Wife.

A 7 part TV Series, which we both really enjoyed, a series you seriously have to stick with, as we found it fast moving, but in saying that, a very good watch.

8/10.
Where did you find that one Derek?
Not on PB (so my friend tells me :) )

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Tv
Started watching "The Pact." Crime drama BBC iPlayer. Very good. and a bit different.
I've also just starting watching this but I always have problems with Brit accents - are they Welsh or Irish?

Thanks for the heads up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nearly through the first episode now - seems the series is set in S Wales but no subtitles :(

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Lupin, Iwas going to swerve it, it looked like a , lets re do this but put a black guy in it, type of TV show. Anyway i gave it a lookyloo and am impressed with it, French or not, it's enjoyable, it isnt a reworking of Arsene Lupin
at all, well worth a viewing.
We have just watched the first episode of the second series of Lupin, we thought it was very poor verging on rubbish, we will try episode two just in case. Weird cos series one was pretty good :(

Latest Posts

Top Bottom