Hilsjw

Top Tv
"The Great" about Empress Catharine of Russia. Far too much unnecessary use of the "F" word and all rather silly. Doubt if we shall watch any further episodes. (All four, which unfortunately you have advert's)

enoch

Top Tv
Watched The Dig (Netflix) about the find of Anglo Saxon treasures in Sutton Hoo. Starring Ralph Fiennes. A slow burner but a good watch with a nice gin and tonic.
We have just watched it also like you say slow but I enjoyed it. The same old cry the people who should have got praise had to wait years for it coming.

Hilsjw

Top Tv
Has anyone watch Naked Attraction ? My cousin asked me if I'd seen it - I hadn't. Watched one episode. Couldn't believe it. Didn't realise there were so may variations of genitalia !!! Just who thinks up these programmes ?!!!!

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Has anyone watch Naked Attraction ? My cousin asked me if I'd seen it - I hadn't. Watched one episode. Couldn't believe it. Didn't realise there were so may variations of genitalia !!! Just who thinks up these programmes ?!!!!
You do wonder what intelligence level these progs are aimed at, advertising on TV seems to be targeting seven year olds, all cartoons, cute animals and comic caricatures, :(

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Top Tv
A couple of tv series we've stated watching that are worth a view......IMO

Bulletproof (2018)
Detectives Bishop and Pike fight crime together on the streets of East London, sharing a similar moral code despite their drastically different backgrounds.

And

Brassic (2019)
In a forgotten corner of Northern England, Vinnie and his mates are stone-broke. Driven to a life of petty crime, Vinnie, Dylan, Cardi, Ash, Tommo and JJ's friendship has stood the test of time, but the cracks are beginning to show.

Hilsjw

Top Tv
Which channels are those two on Tenpin ? We are watching The Bay. Murder/detectives etc. Very good but not a good ad' for Morecombe !

mollag

Kipper restorer
Top Tv
Lupin, Iwas going to swerve it, it looked like a , lets re do this but put a black guy in it, type of TV show. Anyway i gave it a lookyloo and am impressed with it, French or not, it's enjoyable, it isnt a reworking of Arsene Lupin
at all, well worth a viewing.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Top Tv
For those that like Kevin James style humour, which I do, he has a new show for 2021.

The Crew 2021

The series stars Kevin James as the crew chief of a NASCAR garage.
Life in the garage goes off track for a NASCAR crew chief and his racing team when a new boss shakes things up.

Top Tv
"The Terror".

Historical Thriller/Drama. Based on a British Naval Expedition in the 1840's. Really good watch, a lot of make-believe license in some places.

8/10.

Hilsjw

Top Tv
Has anyone dared to watch "It's a Sin ? Never seen so many nude young males in homosexual acts !!! Bill sat there huffing, puffing and tutting - he can't stand anything with a whiff of homosexuality. It's set in the early 1980's just at the beginning of the Aids disaster. It is very interesting but a bit too graphic, even for me !! Third episode tonight. Channel 4.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Top Tv
Hills , it was covered up for long time , it spread from the caribbean to San francisco / New York late 60's early 70's and onto London soon after with transatlantic air crews ( male stewards ) mainly . Of cousre at that time it was still brown suede hush puppies and underground gay lib front in London .
Steve

Top Tv
Has anyone dared to watch "It's a Sin ? Never seen so many nude young males in homosexual acts !!! Bill sat there huffing, puffing and tutting - he can't stand anything with a whiff of homosexuality. It's set in the early 1980's just at the beginning of the Aids disaster. It is very interesting but a bit too graphic, even for me !! Third episode tonight. Channel 4.
I only lasted 15mins, then went back to watching "The Knick". 3rd episode in so far and loving it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom