Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Top 50 Beers
You have my complete attention as this is one of my favourite subjests.
Not a great real ale lover, more a lager man and Stella Artois or wife beater comes top of my list.

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Top 50 Beers
You have my complete attention as this is one of my favourite subjests.
Not a great real ale lover, more a lager man and Stella Artois or wife beater comes top of my list.

Wife beater a no from me,makes my head spin..and for that reason im out....
Now the Hoegarden Belgian white beer is pure class,go steady though...

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Top 50 Beers
Red stripe and becks are also amongst my favourites.
Pretty much used to Efes these days as well.

Top 50 Beers
My top fifty beers, in order, are :

1 - The next one.
2 - The one after that.
3 - The one after that.
4 - The one after that.
5 - The one after that.

The gags not good enough for me to bother typing out all fifty but you get the picture. I never met a beer I didn't like.

Smiler

Top 50 Beers
I'm normally a "Stella man" but I've rediscovered a liking for real ales, in particular Bishop's Tipple brewed by Wadworth. Goes down like Cleopatra at a roman orgy!!

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Top 50 Beers
First pint I ever had (long time ago) was Youngers Tartan, does anyone remember that?

Now that is going back some,what was that beer in the 80s with a different bikini clad woman on? beer wasnt all that but the pics were ok...

DaveL1234

David L
Top 50 Beers
Yes I remember Tartan

My first pub beer was 'Light' at 40p a pint. Cant remember though, the brewery???

Come on then you old buggers how much your first pub pint? No farthings permitted ;-)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Top 50 Beers
What a tedious format, just list the 50 beers , cant be bothered to keep clicking next page, Tonights beerification started with a bottle of Hook Norton Double Stout, followed by a Thwaites Liberation, looking forward to a Breakspear Triple and finish off the bottled beer with a Fullers 1845, wash it down with a couple of Cockspur's and Pepsi Max.

Day off tomorrow, just finished 7 straight lates, celebrate.

All beers courtesy Messrs. Waitrose Beer Promotion.

Lucky Steve.

zozatky

Top 50 Beers
Newcastle Brown ale & Exhibition for us tough northerners . With a head on it.!!!

Attachments

• 175px-NewkieBrownAleUSImport.jpg
    175px-NewkieBrownAleUSImport.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1

Martyn

Top 50 Beers
Yes and they didn't have ring pulls, you used those little openers that made a triangular hole :D

akbukowl

Top 50 Beers
Try Castle Rocks Harvest Pale its been voted best beer by Camera more than once its brilliant in fact i'm going for a few tonight.

Top 50 Beers
I remember party 7s, we used to buy one each! (not enough to share)

One of my favourite, and oft quoted, drinking lines is from "What Ever Happened To The Likely Lads"

Terry comes across Bob sitting by the canal bank, fishing.

"Hello Bob," Says Terry, sipping from a can of beer. "I'd offer you one but I've only got six."

Latest Posts

Top Bottom