Tooth whitening in Bodrum/Yalikavak areas??
Hi--does anyone have any info or experience(good or bad????!!) of going to a dentist in the Bodrum or Yalikavak area for tooth whitening?

Is it done there in the surgery with lasers or by a bleach-type gel/toothshield thing at home??

Any advice welcome. Cheers

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi Jayne - I can take you to my dentist in Bodrum - she is lovely - so gentle and speaks perfect English - teeth whitening done by laser -- 100 % better than the moulds that you do yourself - No pain at all
Maybe need 2 - 3 sessions -
Cheers Sue

Hi Jayne - I can take you to my dentist in Bodrum - she is lovely - so gentle and speaks perfect English - teeth whitening done by laser -- 100 % better than the moulds that you do yourself - No pain at all
Maybe need 2 - 3 sessions -
Cheers Sue

What is the cost & do you need to go back for top up?

steve smith

The Mayor of Gumbet
Hi, we used a lady dentist called Belgin who is a friend of Dr Ilker at Uni-Med, no problems and not too expensive.

reergd

I spoke with a couple in April who had the laser treatment carried out by a woman dentist in Gumbet (Dont know her name)
They paid 200 euro each and only had the one session which lasted for over an hr.
They did say that they had discomfort the first night and their teeth felt like they were tingling with an electric shock type sensation for a couple of days afterwards.
To be honest i did'nt think the results looked at all natural, espically when they once smiled together and lite up the entire area including Kos !!

Cheers Dave ..

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
The cost is £ 200 regardless of how many sessions you need and YES if top up is needed it is done free
Normally only takes 2 - 3 sessions but some teeth come up perfectly white after 1 session - depends on the teeth !!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Hi--does anyone have any info or experience(good or bad????!!) of going to a dentist in the Bodrum or Yalikavak area for tooth whitening?

Is it done there in the surgery with lasers or by a bleach-type gel/toothshield thing at home??

Any advice welcome. Cheers

go to ebay and purchase a camabide peroxide tooth whintening kid! dont go for the rubbish, 'natural' or 'oxygen' ones, they dont work, i have used the peroxide one and yeh its very good! nice results

this peroxide is the same thing the dentists use but will cost u about £10....

go to ebay and purchase a camabide peroxide tooth whintening kid! dont go for the rubbish, 'natural' or 'oxygen' ones, they dont work, i have used the peroxide one and yeh its very good! nice results

Didn't know they sold children on ebay!!!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE

Really this is SOOOOO very bad for your teeth - taking off the enamel - so Zuber in 20 years time you will be putting them in a glas at the side of your bed

Really this is SOOOOO very bad for your teeth - taking off the enamel - so Zuber in 20 years time you will be putting them in a glas at the side of your bed

Sorry but that is incorrect.
Both the British Dental Health Foundation and the International Dental Health Foundation recommend the use of either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide as a whitening agent.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom