niyaz

Tooth crown
Hello everyone, would anyone know the cost for dental crown in Dalaman ? Thank you.

Last edited:

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Tooth crown
Generally, crowns can range in cost from $800 to $1700 or more per crown. A portion of the cost of crowns is generally covered by insurance. To be certain, check with your dental insurance company.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Tooth crown
If you have SGK they cost, 2 years ago, about 25tl each at government dental hospitals.

Kanga

Tooth crown
Blimey which dentist are you using Angela?

Turkish dentists have to charge by the book, which is issued by the government with a price for everything, so you can ask any dentist to give you a broad estimate over the phone.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Tooth crown
Generally, crowns can range in cost from $800 to $1700 or more per crown. A portion of the cost of crowns is generally covered by insurance. To be certain, check with your dental insurance company.

This rip off pricing, check the government advised price

jcrian

Tooth crown
I paid £1340 for 15 crowns plus a back plate in Dalaman, the same work in the UK was quoted as £9400.

niyaz

Tooth crown
Generally, crowns can range in cost from $800 to $1700 or more per crown. A portion of the cost of crowns is generally covered by insurance. To be certain, check with your dental insurance company.[/Q I don't want to go to USA for a dental crown. But thanx anyway.

akbukowl

Tooth crown
I had 4 replacement crowns done using zirconium which is the best ,Sevile in Didim did them for me £300 for the 4 .
My dentist in the UK wanted £500 per crown using cheaper ceramic

carolinegourley

Tooth crown
I came across different dental coating prices in different cities of Turkey, You can get the most accurate information by going to a few different clinics in the region.

Bramidan

Tooth crown
I had dental work done in Ortaga, it was called "TIs" from Dalaman right at the main roundabout.
He was first class, can't remember the exact price but it was reasonable.
He offered me prices depending on what quality I wanted.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom