Dellol

Too many polls!
Nope!!!! I don't think you start too many poll. Same as starting too many threads... It's a free world... If someone wants to join in a thread / poll that's great.....if then don't, then fair enough......

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Too many polls!
l personally think the poll system is a good idea,because it shows what others think and can work things out from there.
When l see the polls you have created does have worthwhile value and is quite adequate

Too many polls!
no i dont think you do too many....maybe your polls have too many options so the results are open to misinterpretation.
and as somebody previously said this is an open forum, i cant see any objections.
Maybe there could be a sub forum for polls ..its a good way to gather data for things that are of interest to some members particular areas of interest.

by the way i see im on your list but i didnt start a poll..i havent a clue how to do it..when i asked about euro Andy suggested a poll and i told him to go ahead..so it wasnt mine..

jeff

bayview
Too many polls!
Seriously, 6 is hardly a huge number is it? Also, why should anybody be aggravated by them? Surely, if you are not interested in a poll then you don't bother with it.

nanamo

Too many polls!
I dont mind in the least I think its a good way to collect information and I'm actually currently suffering from PollWithdrawalitis as I havent had my weekly fix. Molly

Guz1

Too many polls!
I'm not bothered one way or t'other. As others have said, nobody's forced to read the threads or participate in the polls. Don't know whether it makes extra work for the mods.

ZiaCa'

Too many polls!
I think if members are interested in the topic/poll, then they can be really useful, if not, we're not forced to participate or read them, are we?

maggie

Too many polls!
What with you lot and yer polls.!!!!!

Makes me wanna going swinging round my pole again.

Maybe I should come out of retirement.!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xx

Too many polls!
I don't think you do too many polls but the emlak one had too many options for you to get viable data I think...

GnD

Too many polls!
Not bothered but I do think you must have a lot of free time even to gather that info together!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep 'em coming some are interesting, some are funny and the others if not either I bypass, as we all can.

Debbie I have a pile of ironing if you have no ideas for a new one....... :p

Latest Posts

Top Bottom