Sue Sue

Sue Sue
Tomorrow's D'Day for flying my dogs Wish me luck
Hi

Tomorrow is the day that I fly my dogs to Turkey, I have my export Certificates, two dogs and two passport holders, so why am I sooo worried, are they going to end up going round the carousel, am I going to have to give a bit of money to the Customs, am I going to be able to get them out of the airport at 12 at night, all these things are going round in my head and once again cant sleep.

Will update you all hopefully Friday.

Harem

I've cliqued
Where are you landing? Don't worry, all will be well, loads of us have done it without problem. Good luck.

Sue Sue

Sue Sue
Thanks Harem, Landing at Dalaman, but about 11.30pm so was worried in case the customs say they have to stay there for the night.

Harem

I've cliqued
You shouldn't have any problem with customs. I brought three cats in through Dalaman - got fined because there was only me accompanying them though!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Stop worrying so much , calm down relax and get some sleep . i'm sure they will be fine , if there is a tiny problem and your worn out you won't be able to think straight because your to tired , yes i expect they will come round on the carousel , many have befor , but if so they'll be just fine , or you'll collect them in the correct area , You'll get them at midnight because Turkey never seems to sleep ...Good luck and have a nice flight ....Diane

perfect1949

i just love my clique
yes as the other post,s have said dont worry they fill be fine . i brought my german shepherd over with me and he was fine , and still is dave

Gin&Tonic

I brought my two dogs over to Dalaman, that was a night flight, no problems at all. Their crates were too big for the carousel so they put them by the Customs office. Please dont worry, they'll be absolutely fine.

Sue Sue

Sue Sue
Hi All, you were all completely correct, didnt have one problem bringing the dogs through Dalaman, they were bought straight to me leads on and straight out the door, gave the guy there 20 lira to dispose of boxes as couldnt get them in the vehicle, thanks everyone for your positive thoughts Sue

nanamo

So pleased it all went well. Enjoy your pets and update us on how they settle in Turkey.

carolk

R.I.P
Its good when its over isnt it Sue?. Glad all went well. Settle and enjoy!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Glad to hear all went well Sue, hope they are settling into their new life with you over there. Look forward to updates about how you are all doing.

Tess

Good to hear you all arrived safe and well. Enjoy your new life.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom