enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Today's Weather.?
Cloudy miserable and wet and cold. As if that not enough bloody so called builders above putting a plaster board wall up, you would think with the noise they where building the channel tunnel.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Today's Weather.?
Gloomy and damp with an expected 5c later in the day, plus about an hour of sunshine, back to holiday googling.
Looking at Carribean cruises online is far better than looking out the window at this time of year.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Today's Weather.?
Wet, windy and grey....been raining all morning.

But, it's not going to stop us doing our 10km walk :)
Dunlop golf waterproofs and golf umbrellas at the ready 🌨️🌨️☔

Chasey

Today's Weather.?
Scrap Venice, after weeks of very very heavy rain, I fear we now more resemble Atlantis :oops:

OH and we had an earthquake this morning???? My first that I have actually noticed. A surreal experience

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Today's Weather.?
Gloomy and damp with an expected 5c later in the day, plus about an hour of sunshine, back to holiday googling.
Looking at Carribean cruises online is far better than looking out the window at this time of year.
We fancied a Carribean cruise on the USS Petri Dish .
Steve

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Today's Weather.?
Not sure there is much difference to any international hotel, bar, shopping facility on land to be honest, not to mention easyjet flights etc

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Today's Weather.?
Scrap Venice, after weeks of very very heavy rain, I fear we now more resemble Atlantis :oops:

OH and we had an earthquake this morning???? My first that I have actually noticed. A surreal experience
Glad we don't have that problem all it does is clean the roads and wash it down hill

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Today's Weather.?
Just watch the news Antalya and Manavgat like big swimming pools what a state, Mugla and Bodrum the same. This is what happens when you cover the country with concrete and roads with no drainage.

Last edited:

Kanga

Today's Weather.?
Crisp frost this morning and blue skies all day. Even got some washing dry! Now getting cold as the sun drops over the hill, and more frost forecast for tonight. Lovely, makes you glad to be alive.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Today's Weather.?
Nice and bright with a fair amount of sunshine but only 3c, not quite ready for "big coats and long trousers" yet for us hardy northeners.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom