kaplumba

Today's the day!
Now I'm not holding my breath but today's the day when my tapu will be changed from land to house. From all the posts about it I was expecting it to be a nightmare. However my very efficient baskan who is also a house owner on my site collected copies of everybody's tapu and habitation certificates. He has gone off to 2 offices where he said it will be sorted today and has been told there will be no charge. A few weeks ago he was waiting for an announcement from the government before doing it. This man is an absolute treasure and sorts out all my household problems efficiently and runs our site so well.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Today's the day!
Make sure the X mark is in the box stated "Kat Mulkiyeti",which means ownership.This also means the habitation certificate has been verified.

kaplumba

Today's the day!
Make sure the X mark is in the box stated "Kat Mulkiyeti",which means ownership.This also means the habitation certificate has been verified.

Thanks Bob, yes I know that. Thankfully I have had very good advice all along. All the owners of the houses on my site have been waiting for an announcement so that the baskan can go and get them all changed. They are all Turkish and seem to know what they are doing and include me in all matters. All being well I'll get it later today.

kaplumba

Today's the day!
All done and dusted. Seems it involved visiting 2 offices yesterday afternoon. best of all I didn't have to go. Baskan is a sweetie pie.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom