Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
As I've only been a member since October 2008, and made TLF cyber friends here, it is a great place to be and I've learnt a lot of very useful information about Turkey, and had many laughs too. I was never a TV fan, so to become addicted to this new hobby is great fun for me. So, I was looking forward to actually meeting some TLF friends during my stay there this summer. So here goes, so far I've met Pete (of Pete&Mag), Miss Money Penny, Fen Douglas, Carnesorboxer, Jim and Ken (Gunulcelen) PLDouglas, Lesley (Karmelia), Gail, and of course Sue (Luckycat) who introduced me to TLF. It was great to meet up and chat and actually put the face to the name we regularly interact with. It's just me being nosey, but would be interested of other TLF friends meetings.

:3:

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
TLF Friends Meet
As I've only been a member since October 2008, and made TLF cyber friends here, it is a great place to be and I've learnt a lot of very useful information about Turkey, and had many laughs too. I was never a TV fan, so to become addicted to this new hobby is great fun for me. So, I was looking forward to actually meeting some TLF friends during my stay there this summer. So here goes, so far I've met Pete (of Pete&Mag), Miss Money Penny, Fen Douglas, Carnesorboxer, Jim and Ken (Gunulcelen) PLDouglas, Lesley (Karmelia), Gail, and of course Sue (Luckycat) who introduced me to TLF. It was great to meet up and chat and actually put the face to the name we regularly interact with. It's just me being nosey, but would be interested of other TLF friends meetings.

Lets try to arrange another "Get together " next time you are over Lesley

Gail

TLF Friends Meet
Maybe we could do it Gonucelen as well as it is certainly a lot closer for the Gumusluk and Turgutreis members, I love Yalikavak but it is quite a way to travel in the evening especially if you want to have a few glasses of vino. The taxis cost a fortune to get you back home so works out to be a very expensive night out. Just a thought.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
Sounds a brilliant idea Sue, to have a TLF night at Morguls, as we missed the June evening Sue, we're due out again end of September, and we could also raise some cash for your animal fund. Also have a night at Jim and Kens' at Gonulcelen, as we are in the middle (so to speak), we could have a fun night there too, it was good to meet you Gail, and that would also suit the TLF friends who are in Turgutries. Oh it'd be good to look forward to.

TLF Friends Meet
Lesley we had another couple of families in last night, tony sarah and friends with there kids,also from hillside they were trying out your list of where to go and see!
will be good to see you both in sept, off to light the BBQ chat soon....Jim

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
Oh glad they came Jim, they'd sent me a p.m before they went out, he is Greenbhoy on TLF. Hope they had a good time at Gunulcelen, I'm sure they did. I've recommended a few eateries, and of course told them to go to see Sue and Ibrahim at Morguls. It's their first time to Bodrum area so looking forward to hearing from them on their return.

Lesley

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
It's me again, I'm like a bad Penny always turning up, sorry for the back to back post, but.......................... I've been watching and notice that there are a few of us coming over to Yalikavak/Gumusluk/Turgutreis areas in late Sept/early Oct, how about drumming up an interest for favourite dates to have a TLF get to-gether at Morguls in Yalikavak and Gunulcelen in Gumusluk, I'm sorry but I've been to Turgutreis but never had a meal there, so any suggestions?

Lesley

Fendouglas

Gangless!
TLF Friends Meet
Great timing Lesley - except I'll be there 13 - 27th September (and who knows might even tempt Pat back to Blighty!)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
Great timing Lesley - except I'll be there 13 - 27th September (and who knows might even tempt Pat back to Blighty!)

Oooooo, Peter, it is difficult and I was hoping to meet you both again, can you not stay until 1st week in October, I'm sure Miss Moneypenny could be tempted to delay the packing, lol. It's just that I'd noticed a few are going out late September, no offence, I'd really like to hear your singing and peoms again, lol

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
Lol, you know I'd love to meet you both again, when I read on one of the posts that your're planned to go back on 27th Sept, I thought "Oh No" I arrive the next day!!!!! Hmmmmmm, can I figure out to come earlier, lol

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
TLF Friends Meet
Great idea - lets sort out a date and maybe Peter would give us a song or two - hear he has packed up smoking so should be in fine voice - lol

lesleykay

TLF Friends Meet
Hi

I'm coming over too, on 26th Sept for 1 week so would love a chance to meet up with some TLF's! Have never been to Kens but will definately try it this time. I dont have any plans yet for any specific day/evening so maybe we should plan a couple of meets for anyone there that time. If anyone has any suggestions -days, times please post them.

Lesley
(Tatilbelen sitesi, Kamelya)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
TLF Friends Meet
Hi

I'm coming over too, on 26th Sept for 1 week so would love a chance to meet up with some TLF's! Have never been to Kens but will definately try it this time. I dont have any plans yet for any specific day/evening so maybe we should plan a couple of meets for anyone there that time. If anyone has any suggestions -days, times please post them.

Lesley
(Tatilbelen sitesi, Kamelya)

Hi Lesley, didn't we meet, albeit briefly in Morguls, would be good to have a night there, it's always great food and their House Wine is one of my favourites and at a realistic price (not 30tl like some places). Hope to meet up again. Gunulcelen isn't far from where you are, you must go Lesley, we've enjoyed our nights there too, hopefully there will be two evenings of TLF get to-gethers

Lesley

(Hillside Gardens)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom