Martyn

TLF Election time!!!
1 Pull out the EU and get some real control of this country
2 Reduce the retirement age to 55 if someone want to retire therefore creating more jobs.
3 Bring back hanging :becky: and real sentences.
4 Make a real go at getting rid of the people creaming this country to death.
5 ID for everyone including dna.

tomc1984

TLF Election time!!!
Association for Resistance to Spongers Everywhere party, or A.R.S.E for short.
Much has been said already but I would also make spongers on benefit ( the lazy ones, I do admit there are those in genuine need and I would increase their benefits) work for their money.
I would make EMA mandataory for all students irrespective of parental inccome (Keep my daughter happy, she doesnt get it and goes mad)
I would impound cars which illegally park in disabled bays.
Give pubs a choice about being smoking or non smoking.
Clampdown on litter louts.
Give free Iphones or Blackberries to husbands whose wives think they are just useless gadgets and not necessary.
Provide cheap flights for those willing to travel to Turkey more than once a year.

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
TLF Election time!!!
My party wouldn't have any policies!

However, we would have the abrasive Peregrine as our Leader, the enigmatic BTN as Deputy PM, financially savvy Mushroom as Chancellor, and KKOB as our Chief Whip.

Me, I would just be along to ride the Gravy Train as Foreign Secretary, and claim lots of illegitimate expenses.

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang. my gang, my gang?

Peregrine

TLF Election time!!!
1 Pull out the EU and get some real control of this country
2 Reduce the retirement age to 55 if someone want to retire therefore creating more jobs.
3 Bring back hanging :becky: and real sentences.
4 Make a real go at getting rid of the people creaming this country to death.
5 ID for everyone including dna.

nothing draconian then

Akasya

Postless Pointer
TLF Election time!!!
Rolling anarchy, an East European motorcycle " grouping " .

The only rule is : there are no rules.

Simples, no one misunderstands, no one gets disappointed.

Could catch on.

Steve.

scattea

TLF Election time!!!
I agree with Crashtester with the exception of No1, My number 1 would be to improve borber controls & swiftly remove illegal immigrants.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
TLF Election time!!!
Mine is;
I would call my party:The ethic party.
1/On Crime,will be a major overhaul in the way crime is looked at.Crime is a very serious behaviour that instigates fear and confusion in the community and therefore must be dealt with to give the people more rights then the criminal themselves.
I would set out bootcamp school for the criminals,where they graduate to different levels on how they behave in this school.Once they have reached the final level in knowledge and with the right behaviour they will be allowed to go free on probation of 2 years.
2/The Employment will be on the basis of equality and qualification.Not about whether your gay,or of ethnic background,that is just plain stupidity.
3/The welfare state will be totally overhauled where the one’s that do need it will be rewarded with the handout.This will be based on getting the person back on their feet to become independent again.
Payouts to people who incites violence will not be entitled to any benefits,whether they kids or not.They have made that choice in life without thinking of their family,but would rather think of how to create misery and insecurity in the community.This will be classed as serious and thrown out of the community without any privileges.
4/Education will be there for every one without any of the forced religious issues on the child.By installing codes of promoting good behaviour and a sense of achievements within one’s inner self.a total overhaul of the education system will be enforced to bring back the once best education system in the world.
5/A system will be in place where anyone that incites acts of corruption will be brought forward to the courts and will have all their assets taken away from them to pay for the victims loss and compensate them for what they went through.All victim of crime will no need to go to court and face their predator,because a system of camera’s and some reassuring specially trained authorities will be their with the victim in the comfort of their own home,being transmitted via the courts where perpetrator is and the victim at the home.The victim will have more rights then the perpetrator.
6/I would totally overhaul the human rights act and the health and safety act,where commonsense will be the main issue here to install some sense into the policies of what has been suggested.
7/Housing will be on a point system where one qualifies on ethic’s,not on immoral grounds of behaviour.
8/On immigration.Will be looked at as a way of who you allow in your own house.Would you allow criminal gangs,drug pushers,rapist,extremist aggressively forcing their religion on you,etc etc.This country is like a house,you invite the one's in that you feel comfortable with and leave the one's outside with no chance entering.A point system will be installed so promote the right people in.
9/Enviourmental issues will be on the basis of being as caretakers towards the wildlife and plants.A human population control will be enforced,so as to understand the human impact has on the enviourment if we are to live in harmony with the enviourment.The more people that encroaches in the English countryside the more problems are created.The land mass is not getting any bigger,but the human population is,something has to give and that will be the landscape that we rely on for survival.We the ehtic party will bring in polocies to educate the people of this growing problem and what can be done about it.Educating through the schools,the work and on the media will help in all this to save our once and precious land.
The ethic party will be enforcing policies to protect the one’s with morals and condemn the one’s that are degenerating the society with their immoral behaviour.The answer is clear there is no room in our society with evil in mind and you will be dealt with according to what level of evil your behaviour is.So beware the one’s that lives the life of crime.The ethic party are out to destroy you,so a peaceful and harmonious society can flourish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom