pmax

Tuzla Mac
Title deeds for tuzla park lake resort
Hi

My solicitor tells me that most clients have now paid up their last instalment and have now got hold of their title deeds but I wonder how true that is?
I am being asked to stump up the final installment (or most of it) and then I will definitely get my tapu but in view of constant delays I am reticent to part with any more cash until I see the finished apartment. How many people out there have actually paid up in full for their apartment and got their tapu. I'm not convinced that it is that many. I am also being told to write a letter stating that we have not taken the advice of our solicitor to pay up and get the tapu, and to accept the responsibility for my actions. Talk about building confidence and putting the client at ease.
To be honest my solicitor seems to be siding with the builder and has said that I have got the apartment for a good price and if I pay most of the last instalment then I could perhaps pay to get the apartment finished myself if the builder was not able to. Sorry to sound so negative but how many more people are in the same boat and what are you all doing. If we stick together then it may be easier on all of us. Has anyone paid in full ? Cheers

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Is it your solicitor or theirs as he knows quite a bit about their business ?

martin

pmax

Tuzla Mac
he is our solicitor and theirs but says they have paid and have their tapu. Seems I am the odd one out but am I just being to cautious

lolly

Hi,
Can you not ask to see a copy of the Tapu? If they have them, then that shouldnt be a problem to show you proof that they exist. Good Luck.
Lorraine.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
he is our solicitor and theirs but says they have paid and have their tapu. Seems I am the odd one out but am I just being to cautious

It does seem like he is more there solicitor than yours ! if you cant get out there yourself, why not have the property inspected by an independent, there are firms who do that sort of thing

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom