Mag

Titanic Port Hotel
Has anyone stayed in the Titanic Port hotel in Istanbul and if so what did you think of it? Have booked an overnight in it next month.
Thanks
Mag

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Titanic Port Hotel
Yes I Stayed there 2 nts in the summer , Its a fantastic hotel .With wonderfull views over Istanbul . Its 5* and i mean 5* with everything you could wish for and then some . Also theres 2 large shopping malls nr by . The rooms have roman blinds and bathrooms to die for ....Don't worry Just look forward to it and Enjoy .....Diane

Mag

Titanic Port Hotel
Thanks Pineabble, it looks fantastic. We have a stopover of 27 hours in Istanbul and have booked this hotel because its close to airport and I want to spend time in Istanbuls duty free on way home! We hope to do a city tour, but am between minds to book one or just get a taxi to take us around, and I have to get to those shops!!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Titanic Port Hotel
Has anyone stayed in the Titanic Port hotel in Istanbul and if so what did you think of it? Have booked an overnight in it next month.
Thanks
Mag

can you tell me something about this hotel? why is it named after the titanic?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Titanic Port Hotel
can you tell me something about this hotel? why is it named after the titanic?

Ha ha ha I Believe its a hotel group/chain Theres one in Antalya and one going into Alanya Its actualy shaped like a ship !
The ones that worry me are the little ones Named Laden Hotel hubby says there named after ...er ...someone !!!!
.....................Diane ........

Latest Posts

Top Bottom