IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Time for translation?
I read this article three times, and can still not understand what is going on. When will we go to GMT +3? Does it say or are we supposed to know by implication? in this time zone it is past Efes o'clock, so I might be missing something! I take it that Turkey will be GMT +3 all year, but from when?

bashful

Time for translation?
After retirement in Turkey forget about the clock, the calandar is all you need!

Leo

Time for translation?
I read this article three times, and can still not understand what is going on. When will we go to GMT +3? Does it say or are we supposed to know by implication? in this time zone it is past Efes o'clock, so I might be missing something! I take it that Turkey will be GMT +3 all year, but from when?

I agree, it gets quite confusing in the translation, especially given that the contrary message was put out by the press only a few days prior.

Harem

I've cliqued
Time for translation?
We went to GMT+3 in the winter a couple of years ago. I thought we were going to revert to GMT +2 for the winter again.

Time for translation?
Yes. we thought it was confusing... forget about the footie, what about Emmerdale and Corrie ?
xx

Maybe we will be 3 hours ahead in Winter and two in Summer.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom