ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
His personal fortune and future earning potential must be in serious diffs because of all this?

'Tiger Woods says he is taking an "indefinite break" from professional golf to become a "better husband" after admitting cheating on his wife.'

Here

C

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
He is allegedly worth a billion. Think he could easily afford to take a long holiday and concentrate on repairing the damage to his marriage.

carolk

R.I.P
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Who cares? His wife is staying with him (for the sake of the kids ha ha)!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Stevie Wonder & Tiger Woods

Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar. Woods turns to Wonder and says, "How is the singing career going?"

Stevie Wonder says, "Not too bad, the latest album has gone into the top 10, so all in all I think it is pretty good. By the way how is the golf."

Tiger replies: "Not too bad, I am not winning as much as I used to but I'm still making a bit of money. I have some problems with my swing but I think I've got that right now."

"I always find that when my swing goes wrong I need to stop playing for a while and think about it, then the next time I play it seems to be all right," says Stevie.

"You play golf!?" asks Tiger..
Stevie says, "Yes, I have been playing for years."

"But I thought you were blind; how can you play golf if you are blind?" Tiger asks.

"I get my caddie to stand in the middle of the fairway and he calls to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him, then when I get to where the ball lands the caddie moves to the green or further down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice," explains Stevie.

"But how do you putt?" Woods wondered.

"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddie to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball to the sound of his voice."

Tiger says, "What is your handicap?"

"Well, I play off scratch," Stevie assures Tiger. Tiger is incredulous and says to Stevie, "We must play a game sometime."

Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously so I only play for money, and I never play for less than $100,000 a hole."

Tiger thinks it over and says, "OK, I'm up for that. When would you like to play?"

"I don't care - any night next week is OK with me."

***********************************************************************************

Tess

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Well!! if he was mine he could Foxtrot Oscar and just put my share in the bank, I would look after my kids better without him!!! I am really disappointed in Tiger Woods, I thought he was one of the 'good guys' - squeaky clean, Mr Nice Guy, and I have no doubt he is a nice guy, just not a good husband, just goes to show, if you get the reputation of being an early riser - you can lie all day. I'm glad he has been found out - I have Zero sympathy for him. He should have kept his pecker in his pants. His wife maybe didn't understand him, the usual crap with a capital S!!!! I hope his wife has the strength to know she doesn't need him - or deserve him.

Last edited:

thingthong

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Surely for his young kids ,he would be better trying to make ago of it.Easy for those to say,put the money in the bank,speaking from experience i would have preferred my dad around on my birthday when i was going to school, christmas eve ,new yeras eve rather than my mam having more money in the bank................

Martyn

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Surely for his young kids ,he would be better trying to make ago of it.Easy for those to say,put the money in the bank,speaking from experience i would have preferred my dad around on my birthday when i was going to school, christmas eve ,new yeras eve rather than my mam having more money in the bank................

Speaking from my experience I would want the opposite. My father left home when I was 11, the eldest of 5 children. Before that all I could hear from my bedroom was the sound of my father shouting and beating my mother and my mother crying. To this day I cannot stand shouting of any kind. Although we lived in poverty it was the best thing for us. We don't know the full story of Tiger Wood's or any other marriage.

thingthong

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Tiger has not beaten his wife ,or i hope he has'nt,unfortunately most couples will fight or shout during a marriage,although this can be terrible for the kids to go through,its just a pity when people dont know the facts and think its better to walk away and deposit a few million in the bank on the way.............

Tess

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!

ThingThong, money in the bank - I said that because she earned it, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Many would not want to.
Life for her kids would be much easier with it. I know that from experience.
I never say things lightly Thingthong, I say them after thought.
Staying together for the kids like any subject is debateable.
I speak from experience also - I apologise if for you your Dad not around was a consequence of him sadly not being here and you took my comment regarding money as being a frivilous comment, no I commented on Tigers money for a reason.
For me, and my sister it was a much happier life all round when my Mum finally had the guts to go and take us with her.
Life however for her would have been so much easier had she not had to slave her life away to make sure we had everything we needed.
Many marriages split up, I'm sorry about that.
Another subject we are never going to agree on, my thought process is no woman deserves to put up with a man who disrespects her, and no amount of debate will ever change my mind.
As Martyn says, two sides always to any story.

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
For whatever reasons his wife chooses to stay with him: for the sake of the children, the comfortable lifestyle she has become accustomed too, the money etc etc - she will never be able to forget that he has decieved her.
Every time he stays away over night the fear will come back to haunt her.

Trust is the foundation of any relationship and if that trust has been broken then it can take years to regain it, if ever.

Soo x

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
Speaking from my experience I would want the opposite. My father left home when I was 11, the eldest of 5 children. Before that all I could hear from my bedroom was the sound of my father shouting and beating my mother and my mother crying. To this day I cannot stand shouting of any kind. Although we lived in poverty it was the best thing for us. We don't know the full story of Tiger Wood's or any other marriage.
Blimey Martyn
I am so sorry!!

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
The point is, hes not there is he? She says the kids are too young to travel with him all the time. When hes not there, seemingly he will sh*g anything with a pair of lungs!! So many keep coming out of the woodwork and he has had to admit it.

I'm with Tess and Martyn on this, one good parent is much better than two who are fighting and they are fighting, she threw the phone at him, broke his tooth and he crashed his car! Kids don't need all that.

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
I was sitting with Sue reading the article and looking at pictures of the women.
Sue smiled at me and said:-
"Bet I know what you are thinking!!"
I said "Yep, what a LUCKY BA**ARD!!:angel::angel:
And he still had the energy to play golf without needing a pacemaker wow!
What pairs of lungs indeed!!

Last edited:

Pete&Mag

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
On the whole ,I go with Jack Nicklaus . He was aked to comment on the Tiger Woods affair. His answer was brief...' It's none of my business. But if we all leave them alone,they will work it out '

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Incidentally, the police asked his missus how many times she hit him. "I can't remember," Elin said, "just put me down for a 5."

I'm looking forward to his new movie coming out soon though, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant'...

C

Saoirse

Tiger Woods Quits Golf!
I always have to laugh at the partners of some of these rich superstars and their "stand by my man" attitude

Was the same when Rooney was bonking oap's and Colleen decided to stick by him!

Yeah right! Lets be honest they love the lifestyle and it doesnt really matter what their old man gets up to!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom