boxerpaul

bootneck
Tick in the box
I have my tapu and habitation the box is ticked in the middle,now do i need to get that changed to left box kat mulkiyeti,i have been told suspended for 2 years,70% dont have habitation,what is the current position on this,some proper info on this matter and what the law is on this point

jewel

Tick in the box
Boxerpaul so glad you got your habitation cert, well you are correct many many still do not have the tick in the right box so to speak.However as you have your Tapu and your Habitation cert then why not do what we did, go and get it done yourself,there is no hurry as you now have up to 2 years to get it sorted (unless the powers that be change the rules again ) lol.It cost us 160 lira at the Tapu office and a little bit of patience as it took all in all a couple of hours between the tax office and the Tapu office.Or you can also pay an agent to do all the messing and get it done for you.Remember that you will need Dask insurance (earthquake cover ) although you may already have that. jewel x

boxerpaul

bootneck
Tick in the box
thanks do they have to come and see your property again,inside and out c an you tell me what happens pledase as ill do myself then

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tick in the box
go to the council, if its been issued they will give you a copy, if not you chase your builder/developer

martin

tomc1984

Tick in the box
Guess it must have been issued because 2 of the appartments on our small site have a seal on the water pipes issued by the Belediye which they did not have before, am over there at Easter will go and see the council, need to pay poll tax anyway.

jewel

Tick in the box
Paul in answer to your question 'no' they did not have to come out. jewel x

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tick in the box
Guess it must have been issued because 2 of the appartments on our small site have a seal on the water pipes issued by the Belediye which they did not have before, am over there at Easter will go and see the council, need to pay poll tax anyway.

Pretty sure its the 1st office on your right as you go up the stairs, not much english spoken in there but if you struggle ask for "cem" he speaks near perfect english and is always helpful, his office is the last on the left upstairs

martin

boxerpaul

bootneck
Tick in the box
hi jewl i have a semi detached villa so do i have to get the other guys tapau as hes hossaine and hes in holland,can you tell me

Latest Posts

Top Bottom