KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
THY Starting Stansted to Sabiha Gökçen Route
Just seen a Turkish Airlines advertisement saying "Our daily flights from London Stansted to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen will commence on 9th November 2009."

They're also laying-on free tours of Istanbul for transit passengers arriving at Ataturk Airport. For further details, have a look at their website by clicking here

Last edited:

ZiaCa'

Give us another option! Will be handy for people travelling from Ireland as they can get a Ryanair flight direct to Stansted, or people north of the River....

thingthong

Good news indeed,but the prices are on the high side,certainly not BUDGET prices

Modgirl

Hi all I have just received a mail from travel mole easy jet will put on an extra 22 winter destination but I do not have any more details maybe this time they will fly Glasgow to Turkey.

Moggycat

OOH! We are booked on the Stansted flight Nov. 11th from Bodrum to Istanbul Attaturk, then on, wonder where that leaves us as regards getting from one airport to the other as the Stansted flight is cancelled from Attaturk from Nov 9th. Back to Turkish Airlines office in the morning I think!

Saoirse

Hi all I have just received a mail from travel mole easy jet will put on an extra 22 winter destination but I do not have any more details maybe this time they will fly Glasgow to Turkey.

wont be this winter as their winter flights are on already

Shame Sabiha is such a pain of an airporrt to get to but at least they dont have the crowds like they do in Ataturk. Shame its going to Stanstead instead of Heathrow which would be far more useful for connecting flights.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom