y444rky

Thy airlines excess baggage booking
Can anyone explain how to book excess baggage on a thy airlines flight that is already booked . I have been shopping on my hols and have 20 kilos over my baggage allowance . I thought it would be less expensive to pre book the excess luggage on line a couple of days beforemy return flight rather than pay at the airport on the day of departure.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Can anyone explain how to book excess baggage on a thy airlines flight that is already booked . I have been shopping on my hols and have 20 kilos over my baggage allowance . I thought it would be less expensive to pre book the excess luggage on line a couple of days beforemy return flight rather than pay at the airport on the day of departure.

Im fairly sure you pay at check in with Turkish and its 20€ per kilo to Dublin for instance.Turkish Airlines - Excess Baggage - turkishairlines.com

Martin

esb1841

If you have a spare suitcase I, you might find it cheaper to send your excess baggage s cargo, sometimes if you are lucky cargo will be on the same flight but a fraction of the price.

Drawbacks are you would have to collect your suitcase from the cargo centre at your destination,
If you do send a 2nd suitcase via cargo put all the low cost/zero cost items in the suitcase that you will be sending via cargo

y444rky

Excess baggage

How do I book excess baggage on thy airlines international flight. I can't find the link when I sign in to the webpage.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom