tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Thugs Decked By "Transvestites"
Re: Be careful who you pick a fight with . . .

Love it! Made my day as Clint would say. Still it could have been worse - he could have pulled "her" and woken up next to that the morning after...and with no beer googles to soften the blow.:biggrin1:
Carol

Firebrand

The thing I liked was how on the CCTV footage the attacker couldn't walk after the cross dresser had finished with him, whereas 'she' just paused to pick up 'her' clutch bag!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

Love it! Made my day as Clint would say. Still it could have been worse - he could have pulled "her" and woken up next to that the morning after...and with no beer googles to soften the blow.:biggrin1:
Carol

Haha brilliant. Even uglier through goggles. Been there in the past.

Martyn

Like these two :roundgrin

jimskem

:peace:Update on the cage fighters. Dan. Lerwell who is a plumber when not cage fighting, said today
he is amazed at the world- wide publicity his actions whilst defending himself had received.
He said his Facebook page has been inundated with good wishes fromTransvestites from many
countries. His fellow cage fighter, Jim Lilley, a bank worker, said he has been told N.B.C. News in America would like an interview with them. Jim was the one who can be seen on the video
picking up his handbag.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom