tosmur

Threat Level Raised For British Police Amid Concerns Over ISIS And British Jihadists
The terror threat level to police officers and staff has been raised with forces across the UK warned to remain vigilant. Counter-terrorism chief Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said officers and staff must be "alert to any possible dangers" as correspondence warning of the risks was sent out.

The decision to raise the level for police officers in the UK comes weeks after the national terror threat level was raised to severe.

Terror Threat Level Raised For British Police Amid Concerns Over ISIS And British Jihadists

UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe,' Theresa May Announces

This is not just a problem in the Middle East.

tosmur

Threat Level Raised For British Police Amid Concerns Over ISIS And British Jihadists
I never said anyone said it was I was just trying to remind people that the threat is not limited to the ME while I added a link regarding the threat level has been raised to severe. It was not my intention to claim that someone had suggested it was only a ME problem.

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Here in the UK people have been used to living with varying levels of threat for many years now, stretching back to the IRA threats in the 80's right through to swivel eyed beardy threats from the likes of al qaeda and more recently ISIS.
The threat level in the UK was raised to "severe" on 29th Aug this year.

Pete

Spurs

Spurs
Its never bothered me about jihadists going to the ME, it only bothers me on what we do with them when (if) they come back.

Regards to the UK, jihadists, potential jihadists, instigators have been here for years & they need sorting out. These people should forfeit ANY Human Rights & should be afforded the crime of enemy of the state and sentenced accordingly.
I have no doubt some atrocity will take place here, I only hope that the aftermath will bring in more security, more deportations, lengthier prison sentences, the seizing of assets. On saying that, our prisons need sorting. It appears that there's plenty of radicalisation going on "inside".

MiddleEarth

MiddleEarth
Here in the UK people have been used to living with varying levels of threat for many years now, stretching back to the IRA threats in the 80's right through to swivel eyed beardy threats from the likes of al qaeda and more recently ISIS.
The threat level in the UK was raised to "severe" on 29th Aug this year

Some of you may have seen the Terrorist Alerts by John Cleese such as "The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada."

Yeh, I used to get "warnings" from the US Embassy in Ankara until I told them to stop sending them to me. Every time someone let gas go anywhere in Turkey or the Middl East, they told Americans to avoid crowded places and other such meaningful messages.

Regarding government agencies "Millions of citizens nationwide could be heard muttering “God, why are you so stupid?” to themselves after realizing they had looked to an elected official for some kind of solution." in the article titled Absentminded Nation Catches Itself Turning To Its Leaders Again

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Its never bothered me about jihadists going to the ME, it only bothers me on what we do with them when (if) they come back.

Regards to the UK, jihadists, potential jihadists, instigators have been here for years & they need sorting out. These people should forfeit ANY Human Rights & should be afforded the crime of enemy of the state and sentenced accordingly.
I have no doubt some atrocity will take place here, I only hope that the aftermath will bring in more security, more deportations, lengthier prison sentences, the seizing of assets. On saying that, our prisons need sorting. It appears that there's plenty of radicalisation going on "inside".

Hang`em all....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom