flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
This Is Bound To Get Nasty !
It is the right of everyone in this country to voice their opinions that is what we call democracy. Let them march.

also let the BNP line the march with pickaxe handles. Keep the balance.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
And the powers that be will actualy allow this to happen ???? Let them March in afghanistan ..stupid people ... i hope theres not a shop open or 1 person on the streets and if the media have any sense they should ignore it ......Diane .....Oh to be in Turkey

Mushroom

It will either be banned or will lead to serious trouble, so on the balance, even allowing for freedom of speech, I think that it would incite such an outcry and probably violence, it won't happen.
Personally I think that if they are prepared to make their stance in Wootton Bassett, they should then move on to somewhere else such as ......Aldershot or Catterick Garrison !

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I see events like this as an opportunity to get all the idiots in one place at the same time, throw a net over them, and airlift them over the ocean and, well you know the rest.

Be they black, white, foreign or British, do you think they'd be missed?

Aaah what wonderful images it conjures up.....

C

Saoirse

We have had problems here with extremist rabble wanting to hold marches where they are not welcome
in those cases just like this one their sole intention is just to cause offence

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I was born a few miles down the road in Chippenham and know that the BNP is prevalent in this area. I reckon the so called marchers are looking for trouble. They might get it if the march is allowed. Don,t really think it will happen unless the human rights bleaters get their way.

jcrian

It would be more to the point for these men to go and do their march in Iraq or Afghanistan. Islam4UK are just trying to be provocative and cause distress to the population of Wooten Basset who show respect for our war dead when they return to the UK which is more than our government do.

Why are these extremists allowed to live in this country and preach hate against the western world? I expect some PC person has an answer to that.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
It would be more to the point for these men to go and do their march in Iraq or Afghanistan. Islam4UK are just trying to be provocative and cause distress to the population of Wooten Basset who show respect for our war dead when they return to the UK which is more than our government do.

Why are these extremists allowed to live in this country and preach hate against the western world? I expect some PC person has an answer to that.

Well said, stuff the PC dogooders. Put some land mines down the high street....

hijo

in my own clique
..the most popular name in the uk for a boy is mohamad..i remember it used to be John ..oh well changed days.:eek:hwell:

Saoirse

So were the London bombers.
It's a ploy,there will be ranks of paras wating for them at the end of the street.

You miss the point
my post was in response to someone who asked why they are allowed to live in Britain

richbake

That's because these nutters see themselves as self styled religion of peace emissaries; they are scum and should be treated accordingly. No doubt some human rights idiot will whinge on their behalf....

Saoirse

well I oppose this pointless unwinnable so called war as do many but starting trouble and being delibrately provocative and insensitive is not the way to go

Latest Posts

Top Bottom