bobthenob

Non Active Member
This about says it all
The teachers have set an example on how corruption is encouraged.By sowing the seeds of dishonesty will show the students how to gain materialistic wealth,by using behaviour of manipulating the minds of their victims for selfish reasons.
The teachers are their to guide the students to repects the values of ethical behaviour and to promote ethics.No wonder there are so many people decieving others to selfishly gain the materials they want without thinking of the consequences.

People like these are the virius within the community that are responsible in the sharp slippage in ethics that has inspired a culture of fraud.

They should hold their heads in shame for betraying the very one's that relies on being led to the gaining of wisdom.Not the gaining of treachery.

carolk

R.I.P
This about says it all
It really is a shame when teachers take things won by pupils for themselves. I cant understand how it was allowed to happen. It can not have happened by mistake judging from the article as, it seems they deliberately put the pupils off. Teachers are in a position of trust. I am quite disgusted.

aysel

This about says it all
As a teacher I can assess as there may be misinformation or if there is not her teachers should definitely be punished one way or another.I dont think teachers who take advantages from their students like this can not be good and respected teachers.I am afraid there are a few around us.

aysel

This about says it all
There may be cases like this anywhere in the world.You cant blame the country Pebble.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
This about says it all
Sorry Aysel..... maybe we should not blame the country,
Though I think there is a greater chance of this happening in Turkey then let's say in Belgium.....

aysel

This about says it all
I am sure this will be compansated by Ministery of Education ,and the teacher will be punished Sparrow.I will also complain about it.Shame on teachers at the school.This is something very unusual ,not typical Turkey.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom