carolleb

Thinking of moving to kusadasi - 2021
I was in kusadasi for a year, from 2008 to 2009, and then moved back to the UK, is it still possible to move back to kusadasi now, after the pandemic I mean. Have things changed very much in the procedure to do that. Do you have to have a certain amount of money in the bank etc etc. I would be grateful for any information as Im finding it difficult to find out.

carolle

Biraver210

I was in kusadasi for a year, from 2008 to 2009, and then moved back to the UK, is it still possible to move back to kusadasi now, after the pandemic I mean. Have things changed very much in the procedure to do that. Do you have to have a certain amount of money in the bank etc etc. I would be grateful for any information as Im finding it difficult to find out.

carolle
carolle I’m definitely no expert but I applied for my residency. It took 5 days to be processed and they had no interest in my bank statement print outs. That may have been because I was retired. They do need proof of habitation..ie rental lease or Tapu. The local citizens advice have a great reputation for taking applications through the process.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman

carolle

We now have documentation on this subject in the Turkish Life Forum.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom