funlife

Thieves
Couldnt find right location for this ! But we have just been called by a neighbour to ask if we had seen anything suspicious as they have had all their washing stolen in the last hour this is in Turkkuyusu MH Bodrum so be on your gaurd in the Bodrum area the thief even took the time to change cloths in the garden ! We said to report it to the police but they dont want to Salaks ! :slapme:

Last edited:

Minajayne

Turgutreis
Thieves
Maybe it was a lovers tryst...hubby came home early, so the lover had to climb out of the bedroom window naked, shimmy down the drainpipe and make his escape through gardens....grabbing clothes to hide his modesty..!

Too much Mills & Boon books...sorry...!

Happened to me in the UK...my nurses uniforms were stolen. Had to inform the police as the person could impersonate a nurse etc etc. Bloody cheek. Is nothing safe in the back garden anymore...no wonder we worry about kids playing outside.

funlife

Thieves
Maybe it was a lovers tryst...hubby came home early, so the lover had to climb out of the bedroom window naked, shimmy down the drainpipe and make his escape through gardens....grabbing clothes to hide his modesty..!

Too much Mills & Boon books...sorry...!

Happened to me in the UK...my nurses uniforms were stolen. Had to inform the police as the person could impersonate a nurse etc etc. Bloody cheek. Is nothing safe in the back garden anymore...no wonder we worry about kids playing outside.
Hmmmm ! maybe had a fetish for nurses or liked dressing up as one my god its a funny strange old world :bathbaby::bounce:

D&A

Thieves
The nicker thief is getting famous being on perkingthepansies site.....:moonie::25:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom