peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
There is still good telly.... did anyone watch..
The latest 3 part Linda La Plant thriller on ITV? Above suspicion-The red dahlia murders was an excellent watch.

Great casting too I thought. Made even better than the very eye pleasing Kelly Reilly :)

The murders that the show often related to (The Black Dahlia murders) was a very grizzly crime in real life.

If you missed it you can still catch it Here

And if you want to read about the real Black Dahlia murders look Here but be warned, it is gruesome!

Last edited:

Gail

Peter we have just watched 'Out numbered' I don't know if you have seen it but we both absolutely loved it, the kids are definitely the stars if the show.

I love Linda la Plant but didn't watch it, will get Gary to sort it for me. I think she does thrillers brilliantly.

carolk

R.I.P
I watched it Pete, thought it was fab!! Haven't watched anything as good for a while.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
You and me too mate lol. I missed bits of the plot because she was drawing me in :confused:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Thought it was brilliant - but also very disturbing -- had a sleepless night last night after watching the ending !

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Yes it was a bit macabre, but I like that kind of thing. I'm facinated by mass murder cases such as those commited by Denis Nielson, Fred & Rose West etc. Am I wierd?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom