Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne3

there has to be someone who can help!
hi everyone again!
i am going home in 3weeks and 2days time! and im really scared cuz i dont want darcy to be homeless!!! please he is a very special kitten and is no bother at all! he is clean and will be spayed as of next week! he cant meow very well! he only squeaks! (so hes not noisy and annoying) he wont be able to fend for himself in the wild! i really cant afford to bring him home iv tried my luck with the quarentines and they are very strict! darcy loves to be cuddled and to be held ike a baby! he loves outside but loves to come in to a nice warm house after a day of exploring! PLEASE someone help him! i wake up everyday feeling sick wondering what the hell im gonna do!!!

thank you all for taking the time to read my second plea!

Harem

I've cliqued
I am so sorry I can't help. There must be someone out there who could help him?

Harem

I've cliqued
Sorry about back to back.

Leanne, ask at the vets. They might be able to help, might even know someone who would take him in. Put up notices in the vets' too. Not just one, but all of them in your area.

Sara-666

Put posters up in pet shops too, always worth a try. Good luck with re-homing I'd love to help but but we've already taken in too many animals to have even 1 more.

Sara

Harem

I've cliqued
Bringing this back to the top. Isn't there anyone in the Bodrum area who would give Darcy a home??

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
This is a sad state of affairs . Can't anyone offer a home or even a foster home untill a permanent home is found for Darcy . I hope someone will take him in ..After all its nearly Christmas normaly i wouldn't say this but he'd be a super pet for a child he could grow up with . in fact he's gorgeous for anyone to own .. Come on people find a little space for him ...Diane

leanne3

ahh thank you so much diane! you seem really lovely! and thanks to you too harem!!!
YEAH NOW COME ON PEOPLE!!!!
GIVE DARCY A HOME!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

paul clarke

paul & louise
This is really sad that not one person can rehome this little kitten. Have you tried other forums in the area such as Turkey Central, there are others, try to flood all of them with your plea for help. (apologies in advance if we are not allowed to name other forums here). Without re-homing him, he will not survive on the streets. We are animal lovers but my wife is allergic to cat hair, so its not possible for us to help in taking him, only to advise you to advertise on other forums aswell. Anyone know any other forums that can help???
:-(

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Leanne, I am very sorry that no home, s yet has been found for Darcy, his little face is adorable. Maybe you've already done this, but if you offer to pay for his food for a while it may help. I'm useless as I am in the UK.

Please let's hope this little fella finds a home soon.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
NOw L@@K you lot ... we recently helped a lady stuck at gatwick and something befor that which i cant think right now also the GB Bulldog ..If i was in Turkey i'd take him myself .. now if you can afford villa's apts etc you can feed one tiny mite i KNOW you can even without cutting down on the Effes !!! Think how good you'll feel on xmas day knowing you probably saved a little life as he sits purring on your knee after xmas lunch ..AWWWWW I have faith in this forum its members are good folk but thier missing something here ... its name is DARCY ,,,Diane

leanne3

NOw L@@K you lot ... we recently helped a lady stuck at gatwick and something befor that which i cant think right now also the GB Bulldog ..If i was in Turkey i'd take him myself .. now if you can afford villa's apts etc you can feed one tiny mite i KNOW you can even without cutting down on the Effes !!! Think how good you'll feel on xmas day knowing you probably saved a little life as he sits purring on your knee after xmas lunch ..AWWWWW I have faith in this forum its members are good folk but thier missing something here ... its name is DARCY ,,,Diane

diane you are really great!! i totally agree!!! well to anyone out there i will get alot food and he has so many things already like toys, scratch post, travel container, dry shampoo, brush, catnip, cat lead, litter tray, treats and i will get a good lot of food for him!! so please someone!! help him!! if you shake his box of treats he comes running!! if he is going to climb somewere he shouldnt be you say darcy and he turns and looks at u and squeaks cuz he cant meow as if to say im not doing anything wrong! if you say darcy come here hell come and tap the couch with your hand hes up right away! hes really so intelligent!! he suprises me so much! considering the condition i found him in!!!
PLEASE i know someone can help! and when i got to ireland i plan to rescue a cat or a kitten!! :angel:

Harem

I've cliqued
C'mon, there must be a kind hearted soul out there who will help Darcy. He sounds such a lovely little fellow. I am sure he won't take up much room but will fill someone's heart. I would if I could, but it is just not possible.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
This little fella's so cute and sounds an adorable little friend to have. I can hardly type this as I am so upset for him. Please can anyone help him.

leanne3

This little fella's so cute and sounds an adorable little friend to have. I can hardly type this as I am so upset for him. Please can anyone help him.

thank you! sunny seasider! dont be upset!!! he is adorable!! i love him sooo much!! and im soo upset to leave him!!!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
God it breaks my heart to read this - please if someone could help Leane and of course little Darcy :angel::angel::angel:
I would take him myself but I dont think the lady who is going to look after my brood whilst I am away would be very happy !!
Its sooooo difficult being a geniune pet lover when you have to leave them for even a short time .

leanne3

God it breaks my heart to read this - please if someone could help Leane and of course little Darcy :angel::angel::angel:
I would take him myself but I dont think the lady who is going to look after my brood whilst I am away would be very happy !!
Its sooooo difficult being a geniune pet lover when you have to leave them for even a short time .

hi luckycat68!
yeah i know its so hard to leave your animal for a short time! its so hard even to find someone to look after them that you trust for that short while and when your away they are constantly on your mind well they are on my mind anyway!! thanks luckycat68 for your plea! much appreciated!!
:angel:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Has anyone found a little corner in their home for this little fella Darcy.

:angel::angel::angel:

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Leanne i cannot help by way of adoption as i live too far away & i have a little one already (plus i have a cat allergy!!) but can advise to go onto petarkadas.com put tons of pics plus your offer of toys & extras, make it clear if you expect payment or you are happy for Darcy's adoption to be free of charge. Explain time is running out & this may help your cause.

Yes it's a Turkish site but it's worth a try as you have probably exhausted all other possibilities (better still if your Turkish is a little rusty get a Turk friend to help you with a translation and advertise it bi-lingual)

leanne3

Leanne i cannot help by way of adoption as i live too far away & i have a little one already (plus i have a cat allergy!!) but can advise to go onto petarkadas.com put tons of pics plus your offer of toys & extras, make it clear if you expect payment or you are happy for Darcy's adoption to be free of charge. Explain time is running out & this may help your cause.

Yes it's a Turkish site but it's worth a try as you have probably exhausted all other possibilities (better still if your Turkish is a little rusty get a Turk friend to help you with a translation and advertise it bi-lingual)

hi sasa thank you!! thats a great idea! ill check it out right away!! thank you!!:angel:

leanne3

hi sasa i only have a house fon so unfortunatly i cant subscribe to that site! they send you and invitation number to your fon or something from what i can understand 'davetiye numerasi'

thanks anyhow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom