The wonders of modern photography
Hi All,

u may want to look at the web site Ufuk Hillside Complex Photo Gallery

When we visited in August / Sept Utku was walking a photographer around taking shots for new web site and promo material. Hope he had consent 4 using these appartments.

We can see where the stars and grass came from now; he even managed to loose the housing estate.

regards Chris and Karen:3:

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Black Hole, lol.

Whoops, I had to go back to take another look, not that I'm near there, but the site does look very nice. I wish someone would do that for Hillside in Gumuskaya, as it is also on a rather large scale of homes, amenities etc.

Last edited:

Jon & Mia

Several of the photos are of OUR appartment yet they are not supposed to have a key. They were let in to complete some snagging but they certainly had no permission to photograph our appartment which was fully paid for and keys handed over. When we visited in late September we noticed some broken glass from a smashed Tea Light and just assumed it was the cleaners.
This really takes the biscuit for sheer cheek.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
I remember when that "new member" posted some pictures on here and i said the colours were so bright and a sky like i have never seen before in these parts. It's probably a very nice complex but they made it look like Tellytubby land. Guess they've been busted now then.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Several of the photos are of OUR appartment yet they are not supposed to have a key. They were let in to complete some snagging but they certainly had no permission to photograph our appartment which was fully paid for and keys handed over.
Advise for buyers:

Once you've got the keys to your new property get the lock barrels changed. It's a simple DIY job and won't cost much more than about 10 TL per barrel.

You can't tell how many people have been given, or made copies of, your keys during the construction of your property.

Last edited:
Hi Nigel and Mary here.
Perhaps you should put a bill in for £215 for the photos
I like the pics in the office nothing like Kronos A Block. Hope to meet you soon
Bye Nigel

Jon & Mia

KKOB

thanks for the advice - I should have thought of that myself.
But even if I had changed the locks they were granted access to carry out snagging jobs. Instead, though they used the keys to go in and take the photos. (I wouldn't have minded so much if they had actually done tha snagging jobs while they were there)

Jon & Mia

Latest Posts

Top Bottom