ceemac

Shake It Baby...
The Usual Tripe....
The Conservative leader David Cameron said he aimed "to create a fairer, safer, green country where opportunity is more equal" in a major speech on Saturday, marking the start of the General Election campaign.

Here

A different system of government is definitely needed. This is just the same bollocks every time and it's got so boring because they're all the same, but worse than the previous ones if you know what I mean.

It really is pointless now in my opinion....

C

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
The Usual Tripe....
The Conservative leader David Cameron said he aimed "to create a fairer, safer, green country where opportunity is more equal" in a major speech on Saturday, marking the start of the General Election campaign.

Here

A different system of government is definitely needed. This is just the same bollocks every time and it's got so boring because they're all the same, but worse than the previous ones if you know what I mean.

It really is pointless now in my opinion....

C

Yeh right. They all spout the same shite.

hijo

in my own clique
The Usual Tripe....
..ever thought about going into politics..Yalides..i for one would vote for you..:28:

Last edited:

juco

The Usual Tripe....
Yes it is pointless voting as all the major parties are following the same agenda. Nothing will change regardless of who wins.

What we need is some democracy and where the winning party works for us the people and NOT whoever wins we will work for them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom