pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
The Turkish Kennel Club ?
:kafa: Can anyone help with my search for The Turkish Kennel Club details ? I know its in Istanbul as its been asking for the Kangal Dog to be recognised by the Uk kennel club . But i need to know do they have a list of breeders for other breeds ! I have searched the forum . Yahoo'ed it & google'ed it . All in aid of my little stepdaughters 11th Birthday she wants a shih tzu . I wont buy from a pet shop i want to see the parents temprements . If i buy in UK cost is stupid £700 for dog £300 to fly it to Turkey £130 passport ect ect I would be very grateful for any information
Thanks in advance Diane:wallbash:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
:kafa: Can anyone help with my search for The Turkish Kennel Club details ? I know its in Istanbul as its been asking for the Kangal Dog to be recognised by the Uk kennel club . But i need to know do they have a list of breeders for other breeds ! I have searched the forum . Yahoo'ed it & google'ed it . All in aid of my little stepdaughters 11th Birthday she wants a shih tzu . I wont buy from a pet shop i want to see the parents temprements . If i buy in UK cost is stupid £700 for dog £300 to fly it to Turkey £130 passport ect ect I would be very grateful for any information
Thanks in advance Diane:wallbash:

Was told a couple years ago that there were not enough breeders to from a kennal club and that all registered dogs had to be bred outside of Turkey. If you know more I would be interested in hearing it.

Biker Bob

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Wonderful i am so grateful I Knew there was a kennel club . I will e-mail them now. This is good news A Very big thank you . And thank you to immac too because of those dog sites you suggested i.m now a member of a dog forum and it sells every thing for dogs and plenty for humans Very good for gift ideas and fantastic House signs . I already ordered a handbag with corgi's on ! Theres cat lovers stuff too Thanks again Diane

Last edited:

melindaregner

Dog owner
Have you tried AKC? It's in America but I think the shipping is just the same or cheaper than the shipping from UK.. Plus they have good, or maybe great reputation in terms of breeders and dogs.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom