Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
The rain is back.
Bucketing it down, lightening, thunder and 45kmph winds...battening down the hatches.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
The rain is back.
I've done my usual when the rain comes at this time of year...whacked the heating on full, boiled the kettle and got the candles at the ready.

TV lost signal just as I was about to watch Corrie and Emmerdale. Ah well. Just waiting for the electric to go off as it usually does when it rains in this area...

alison09400

The rain is back.
We must be getting the tail end of the rain here in Kusadasi. It was quite light and didn't last very long. A few flashes of lightening and it was over :)i

Definitely not cold enough for heating here.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
The rain is back.
Same in Yalikavak village -- PJ s on and ready to settle down for an evening of TV
( thats unless we loose the signal )
Wine warming and Efes cooling !! --- heaven

Harem

I've cliqued
The rain is back.
Not reached here .................................................................................yet!!

bethx

The rain is back.
We'Re in Fevzipa┼ča the same as you Lyndsey and hardley have any problems wth electric :D must be lucky ... although our tvs completely lost signal ...

Enjoying the storm I love them... not quite cold enough for any heating yet though, big cardy will do :D

maggie

The rain is back.
Akbuk tele gone lights flashing .!!!!

Yes its chilly hope the leccy dusnnt go off .

Suppossed to be going to a little girl on our sitesi birthday party OUTSIDE.!!!!!

I dont think so .

Hugs Maggie xxxx

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
The rain is back.
fantastic storm, so far leccy ok and telly ok, but am mopping the floor where the rain has come under the window frame, obviously missed that one when I did a load of sealing earlier this month!!!!

RichnKim

We've Made It!
The rain is back.
Its not here yet but don't think we will have to wait long. There are strong winds getting up here.

Richnkim

maggie

The rain is back.
Still nothing on tele except Euro news Nik is hoping its back for his footy later.

Hugs Maggiexxx

The rain is back.
...Sounds like a typical day in Manchester.
Rain, and now no telly (due to "Freeview" digital re-tune!)

Mel.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
The rain is back.
Bucketing down, thunder and lightening, winds but luckily no power cuts YET..... Just got caught in on my daily walk round to feed the street animals and tonight for some reason, i wonder why lol they all followed me and wanted to come inside........

eileen

The rain is back.
yep still thunder storms here in altinkum
candals at the ready better make brew lol

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
The rain is back.
Just had or perhaps still have a mega storm going on. My cats are all in and very bad tempered, why is it wet outside the patio doors, presumably our fault so they go to the front door because it is bound to be dry there. ooops got it wrong.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom