Mushroom

The Police
I actually knew a guy who did similar to this and was retired early with his pension. His wife was/had been a serving police officer herself. She stuck by him.
I've gathered numerous examples of this over the years and it's not unique.
A lad I started on traffic with was a latter day 'sausage or summons' merchant who got away with it, then transferred to another force and got caught. Before plod, he was a military police officer.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
The Police
I've gathered numerous examples of this over the years and it's not unique.
A lad I started on traffic with was a latter day 'sausage or summons' merchant who got away with it, then transferred to another force and got caught. Before plod, he was a military police officer.
Pretty much what this guy did, he was very much ostracised by all the other local lads

Mushroom

The Police
Pretty much what this guy did, he was very much ostracised by all the other local lads
He was eventually 'required to resign' which is plodspeak for having a seriously bad apple who has been caught, but to minimise the flak that could involve the force, that option gets away with it.
Retirement is the other option for bad apples and incompetents as in David Ďukinfield after Hillsborough but that is usually reserved for the more high ranking.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
The Police

Mushroom

The Police
The latest 'initiative' is for different Police forces to share officers for perceived trouble hot spots during the months ahead.
Just one slight problem - there might be too many trouble hot spots and insufficient numbers of plod to cover them.
The special constables armed with tasers won't be of any use either.

Mushroom

The Police

This should be a case of 'goodbye, farewell' but I'm sure the female Superintendent will state that one minute she was on the correct side of the pitch and the next she was swept onto it by the crowd?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom