mmo

The Pines Akbuk
Hi members
Can any of you give me some advice about this new build. I understand it will consist of 2 building, one was started over a year ago.. It is being sold by 6 developers that I know of!! It's situated behind Mandalya Apartments. Some agents are calling it Akbuk Pines, but mose The Pines. Any advice very much appreciated. Thanks Michele:roundgrin

mmo

The Pines Akbuk
Hi, Does any one anything about this development ??? Sorry to ask again.. Thanks for any comments.

jayjay999

The Pines Akbuk
hi

if you phone 01382 772837 these guys might be able to help i have bought 2 properties from them and i think they know the developer.

hope this helps

Reactions: mmo

jayjay999

The Pines Akbuk
hi just thought you would like 2 know crown overseas property group are selling 2 beds fully furnished for 45k bargain if u ask me any1 know who is doing cheap transfers from bodrum airport?

ta

oconnora

The Pines Akbuk
The Pines Complex - Akbuk

Hi

I am new to this Thread.

I am trying to find out about the Pines Complex In Akbuk.

Mum and dad told me last night they are thinking of moving out there.....

Just wanted to find out bit more about The Pines and about Akbuk - Anyone help??

Thanks

carolk

R.I.P
The Pines Akbuk
Re: The Pines Complex - Akbuk

Hello and a warm welcome. I'm sure you will find all you need to know on this wonderful site.

eadie6679

The Pines Akbuk

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The Pines is situated behind Mandalya Apartments which is about a 10/15 walk from the front. I would urge your mum and dad to be cautious buying here because when we were in Akbuk in July the building work appeared to be at the same stage as it was last summer. We are going to akbuk in a few days so will take a look for you to see if any additional building work has taken place.

oconnora

The Pines Akbuk

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The Pines is situated behind Mandalya Apartments which is about a 10/15 walk from the front. I would urge your mum and dad to be cautious buying here because when we were in Akbuk in July the building work appeared to be at the same stage as it was last summer. We are going to akbuk in a few days so will take a look for you to see if any additional building work has taken place.

Thats very useful to know. Thanks for that. I think they have put it on hold for now anyway, but it would still be interesting to find out what is happening - will look forward to hearing back from you

Thanks again

jayjay999

The Pines Akbuk

hello

i am just back for Turkey and i had a trip to Akbuk for 3 days i went up to see the pines and take some pics for my friend who has bought one.

the apartment are coming along great the views from the apartments are going to be amazing i spoke with 1 of the buliders (gaffer i think) he said that they are on course to complete by the end of march.

am thinking of buying 1 if i can sell 1 more of my properties in Italy.

Dellol

The Pines Akbuk

hello

i am just back for Turkey and i had a trip to Akbuk for 3 days i went up to see the pines and take some pics for my friend who has bought one.

the apartment are coming along great the views from the apartments are going to be amazing i spoke with 1 of the buliders (gaffer i think) he said that they are on course to complete by the end of march.

am thinking of buying 1 if i can sell 1 more of my properties in Italy.

JayJay, did you not say earlier on in the year that you have already bought two of these properties......?

missmo

missmo
The Pines Akbuk

If the pines is near mandalya isnt that more than a 15 min walk, and its up a hill isnt it
mo

gailjohns

The Pines Akbuk

Work on The Pines is progressing rapidly. However, if your parents want to buy a property that is completed, tell them to look at Mandayla Apartments (which is in front of The Pines) Given the economic situation, they would probably be able to purchase for a similar price to The Pines. There are a couple of apartments for sale at Mandayla Apartments and they are now managed by the owners as a co-operative.
I am an owner of an apartment, so if you want further details please contact me privately.

jayjay999

The Pines Akbuk

hello dellol

no i never i have 2 properties in Turkey and i have 2 left to sell in italy i think you may need togo to specsavers

hehe happy christmas all

Guz1

The Pines Akbuk

Dellol doesn't need to go to specsavers. There is another thread running about this complex. On that thread you said that you had bought two properties and gave a phone no. for your contact in response to a query about The Pines in Akbuk. Granted, you didn't actually say that the two properties were in the Pines but neither did you make it clear that they weren't, so Dellol's interpretation of your posts is understandable.

I can't understand why there are two active threads concerning this complex.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom