mollag

Kipper restorer
The no football thread
I wonder if there are any other males like me out there, i admit to being in a minority but i cant help it, i hate football, i hate the matches, the associated adverts, the red tops full of what Jonno and Robbo etc did in nightclubs, all the matches seem the same as does the obligotry training camps with the "lads" jigging around in high vis vests while the cameras look on, really it is sooo repetative, am i alone in this?

Saoirse

The no football thread
I wonder if there are any other males like me out there, i admit to being in a minority but i cant help it, i hate football, i hate the matches, the associated adverts, the red tops full of what Jonno and Robbo etc am i alone in this?

Certainly not

There are millions of gay men out there

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The no football thread
David Beckham looked gawgos on the live World Cup Draw tonight. Without football we wouldn't have him on our screens.

Saoirse

The no football thread
was a good laugh but wasnt exactly authentic or to scale

I always went through about half a dozen tubes of uhu with people standing on the players!

Martyn

The no football thread
I always went through about half a dozen tubes of uhu with people standing on the players!

They shouldn't have been on the pitch. It was the hands normally that broke players as you got position to 'flick' the player.

Whoops, it's a no football thread, sorry:eek: :focus:

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
The no football thread
I've heard. It was a very skillful game and you could score some great goals. :peace:

On my standard edition I had man u everton, then I think I had Bradford Park Avenue what would that be worth now ?

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The no football thread
was a good laugh but wasnt exactly authentic or to scale

Oh the uhu, yep I can remember that too. My cousins (all boys) we had loads of fun playing subuteo. We also used to play it in our local pub (I was only 16), but I didn't drink honest Sir. Cos I was a girl they always had me near the goalie end, but I hardly ever let any of them in.

Martyn

The no football thread
I grew up in London so our teams were Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom