The Newest McIntosh
Hi Guys
Just
to announce that the latest McIntosh is a bony wee dark haired baby girl,
her name is Freya Nora Ishbel McIntosh, born at 3.17 on 29th October, weight 6lbs, Mum and Baby are both fine fit and healthy.

Cheers Peter

I think with the names they are giving her, they are announcing that this is the last !

Last edited:

abba

Canuck
The Newest McIntosh
CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of the newest addition to your family.

ted j

The Newest McIntosh
Congrats from me too (and there was me thinking this thread was about a raincoat) :) Ted

teosgirl

The Newest McIntosh
Fantastic news.
Congratulations to your family on the birth of baby Freya.

Her name is beautiful, as I'm sure she is,

Charlotte

hijo

in my own clique
The Newest McIntosh
..congratulations Peter :w00t:..no relation to Rennee Mcintosh then..:noidea:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
The Newest McIntosh
yes congrats from mke too and it surely is a beautiful name , hope you can post some photos soon for us all to enjoy

eve

james1873

The Newest McIntosh
Ever noticed that ye dinnae get Mary, Anns or Agnes anymore lol. It's a nice name and I really hope that all is well with you and yours.

bebs

The Newest McIntosh
Congratulations Peter to you and yours.Beauiful name Freya, godess of love and fertility,so dont rule out any more additions ha ha, lots of love, Bernie xxxxx

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
The Newest McIntosh
Congratulations Peter and family, you must be dead chuffed. :cheer2:

I'm still waiting on mine , :bathbaby: was due on the 26th but nothing yet, can't wait.

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Newest McIntosh
Congratulations from me Peter and Family, glad to read that both Mum and baby Freya (what a beautiful name) are doing well. This is a great boost for you, hope you're feeling much better today.

:hug:

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
The Newest McIntosh
Congratulation to you and all the family Peter, wonderful to hear such happy news.

Maura

jewel

The Newest McIntosh
Congratulations Peter and family on your new arrival, we also have a Grandaughter named Freya, hope she brings you as much joy as our Freya does to us. jewel x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom