To be financing our estates.

The message is so very clear
(we’re merely learning late),
That the British way of living well
Is to screw the bloody state.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The MP's Complaint ...
Did you hear of the doughnut Mp that has been scoffing on junk food payed by the taxpayer.She's the one that preached about healthy eating and what is bad for you.
Mp's represent themselves with the intentions of deliberately becoming first class idiotic hypocritical loudmouths.What a bunch of doughnuts preaching a load of junk

dalyansteve

The MP's Complaint ...
I say bring back "screaming lord sutch" and the monster raving looney party.!!!! I left the country when Whet Tony got in and there is no way I am going back. If you are still daft enough to live in the UK, you must revolt now!!! MP's have been self serving blood sucking vultures for too long. Do not start me on civil servants!!!!

dalyansteve

The MP's Complaint ...
Well Tom and familly, if you have not been aware of these things during your life time you must have been drugged or indoctrinated so much you have lost all sense of reasoning. The Government and TheCivil service Has been a complete ASS all through your life and you have not realiised????? Who do they work for???? THEMSELVES!!!

mikehibb

The MP's Complaint ...
I say bring back "screaming lord sutch" and the monster raving looney party.!!!! I left the country when Whet Tony got in and there is no way I am going back. If you are still daft enough to live in the UK, you must revolt now!!! MP's have been self serving blood sucking vultures for too long. Do not start me on civil servants!!!!

Unfortunately it will take divine intervention to bring Dave Sutch back, however the party is still going strong.

Note to myself must renew my membership.
OK I was not a memeber but my car was, First name CONSUL, family name FORD, DOB 1959 etc. Membership approved and signed by Dave himself. The mother of one of my ex girlfriends many years ago, was a seamstress and was close friend of Dave Sutch, she used to make most of his costumes.
His live rock and roll performances were brilliant, Murder in the Graveyard was one of my favourites.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom