Chudleigh

The leap from Guest to Member
Hello everyone!
Like many others before me, I have been loitering around the Forum, viewing with interest, amusement and bemusement. The recent 'male totty' thread has given some laughs. So, having registered today, I thought I would keep within etiquette and introduce.
Myself & my partner have almost completed the purchase of a property near Kemer*, the one near Fethiye. It is the Infinity Country Club, which has had a mention or two on TLF. The property will be ready soon (apparently!!) and we will be coming over from our home in Wiltshire for the 'moving in' trip.
I am a keen middle aged sportsman, still playing footy and recently adding tennis to the repertoire. My better half is more into expensive pastimes, such as horses and shopping. We have an old property here to keep us busy and soon a new one, with some wall to wall sunshine hopefully.
Good to 'meet' you all. :blowkiss:

*Incidentally, was the Kemer forum set up with a particular Kemer in mind? I see both locations recently discussed have used so far......

bobthenob

Non Active Member
A very good introduction and it is nice to have you aboard.
l thought of sports in my middle age,but just the thought of it knackered me.l'll stick to weightlifting beer,lt's more pleasureable.

Martyn

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined. If you are male get your pic in there unless of course you are good looking then you're banned:blowkiss:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Welcome to the forum Chudleigh. Infinity Country Club eh? .. Sounds like one of two things, its either very posh, or its a nudist camp :)
Well done on taking the plunge, I'm sure Maggie will be hounding you to see the footballer legs before you know it :biggrin1:

Chudleigh

A very good introduction and it is nice to have you aboard.
l thought of sports in my middle age,but just the thought of it knackered me.l'll stick to weightlifting beer,lt's more pleasureable.
Thanks Bob. You can partake in more than ONE sport you know. Weightlifting beer is also one of my pastimes. Would that be an EFES, or an EFES......?
I am not so much of a sportsman that my body is a temple - more of a period property I would say!

Chudleigh

Welcome to the forum Chudleigh. Infinity Country Club eh? .. Sounds like one of two things, its either very posh, or its a nudist camp :)
Well done on taking the plunge, I'm sure Maggie will be hounding you to see the footballer legs before you know it :biggrin1:
Hi Postie, thanks for your welcome.
Regarding Country Club - I am sure it is neither posh or natureist, I hope that's the case anyway.
As of the footballer's legs - yes, Maggie must be off line at the mo, hehe. I do have footballer's legs but you could drive a bus through there. I get nutmegged alot!

Chudleigh

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined. If you are male get your pic in there unless of course you are good looking then you're banned:blowkiss:
Hi Martyn, thanks for your welcome. Guess I will be banned then......
As well as extremely conceited.

:gulme::gulme::gulme:

maggie

Hello and welcome.

Footballers legs ?????

Are they hairy???
Get yer pic on my Totty thread.(Glad its given you a laugh and maybe helped you make up your mind to join us)

Hugs Maggie xxx

Hi there and a big welcome..(i hope the mods will be along soon and chastise you for a back to back post in the spirit of fairness as the poor little totty got jumped on) apart from that have fun here.
Which other Kemer were you referring to..as the one near Fethiye is also the one near Antalya..in fact its in the Antalya bölge

Bubskar

Welcome welcome. You sound like good fun. I hope you enjoy the Forum. Kemer is a lovely place. Guess you can pop down to Fethiye some time. Enjoy :blowkiss:

Tess

:blowkiss: Hi Chudleigh and other half, a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you continue to enjoy. Nice intro. I hope you enjoy your time on here and in your brand new pad in Kemer, take care!!!

ted j

Hi Chudleigh. Welcome To The Forum (Really Nice Intro by The Way) Ted

Latest Posts

Top Bottom