bobthenob

Non Active Member
The lawyers denial
My neighbour Yunus has been speaking to the media about his apalling treatment by the hands of the authorities and the way he was treated inside the prison and the lawyer that was suppose to represent him.

Many times Yunus's lawyer has ignored all the e-mails he sent and also the way she has said she sorted the problem when in fact were not sorted out,which has been checked out by him and were nothing but denials from her.When Yunus confronted her about the problems she should've checked out,she came out with excuses.

She was quite happy to take the money but not happy enough to provide the service in representing him during this upheaval time in his life.He has paid more then enough for the service,which came to thousands of pounds for this so called service.

She has been rumbled, and now the truth is being revealed on how she deals in the bussiness she is in,and she doesn't like it when it comes to the truth.So!,it is odvious she will deny the facts.

l believe Yunus in what he has said to me and what he has stated in the media.How many more people has she done this to,by taking the money,but without the service that should go with the money that's been payed in trust, is really an act of deception to rob from the foriegner's.

l always refer anyone that needs a lawyer to Ali in Altinkum.He is a very trustworthy person that speaks perfect English and will deal with your case in confidence and without any suspicions of deception.lf anyone wants a lawyer,l'll give you the contact details.

Are there any proper regulative bodies too complain to,and to ask for the money back with compensation.And also for the one's that have been duped by the lawyers only for the purpose of fruadulant means should be brought to account and named and shamed so others will know who to avoid and who to go too for a service with confidence.

Do you think it would be a good idea to reveal the names of the genuine lawyers that have a good reputation on the open forum,so as to avoid the bad lawyers.This will make it a lot easier for the one's that need a lawyer to feel more reassured knowing the names of the one's that are genuine are on the forum, without any fear of being duped.

Here is the article in the voice.
Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey - Solicitor denies Brit's prison claims

Last edited:

ronzeus

The lawyers denial
Bob ,you are a real nice guy and as your posts show a good loyal friend.The voices article will hurt this solicitor and you bringing this to our attention could also be detremental to her,however Bob dont go any further than this ,as after what you have been through recently you do not need this,your friend can fight his own battles,you can be there as a listening post but please do not go on a crusade for him.
Both have put their sides of the story in the press ,you have done enough.
I mean this in the possible way Bob as I am not sure how much more you can take .Best wishes Ron

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The lawyers denial
Bob ,you are a real nice guy and as your posts show a good loyal friend.The voices article will hurt this solicitor and you bringing this to our attention could also be detremental to her,however Bob dont go any further than this ,as after what you have been through recently you do not need this,your friend can fight his own battles,you can be there as a listening post but please do not go on a crusade for him.
Both have put their sides of the story in the press ,you have done enough.
I mean this in the possible way Bob as I am not sure how much more you can take .Best wishes Ron

You are right.l have taken note of what you have said,and will not persue it any further.

And also you are right about me that l cannot take anymore of this,which is true.l am at the end of my tether,and just do not care what happens to me now.
Thanks for your concern..take care

Last edited:

nanamo

The lawyers denial
Bob, I think you need to try to relax. Its heartbreaking to hear your story and I know your health has suffered and I do know personally some of the stress you are under but you must try to relax and think positive. I think you have made some very good friends on this site and I'd like to think that although we are fairly new to the site we could be counted as people who do care for you and what you have been through. I can feel the tension in your mail, my husband is brillant in a crisis, he always says he cant worry about something until he has something to worry about and by then its too late to worry. Try to 'switch off' for a while, please. Molly

The lawyers denial
bob you can complain about a solicitor to the bar of solicitors as she is based in altinkum i think it will come under the aydinbar will dig out the email address for you

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The lawyers denial
bob you can complain about a solicitor to the bar of solicitors as she is based in altinkum i think it will come under the aydinbar will dig out the email address for you

Thank you for your comment on this.And also l would like to say to all who have posted about there concerns is l do appreciate what you are saying,which l will not be taking it any further,due to my mental health is somewhat battle fatigued.
One of my friends came over this evening to see how l was and has also exspressed his anger towards this solicitor about what she is saying.He went to the national media today and has mentioned what she said.
He has the greatest of praises for Yunus,including me as well.l will never say anything bad towards Yunus,because he has been such a great neighbour as well as a friend.

l'll let others complain to the Bar and let them deal with the problem.l'll just take the back seat,until l have the strength once again to feel confident in myself.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom