KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The Last Wake Up To Wogan
Don't forget that today's Wake Up To Wogan is the last one.

Will you miss him ?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
no - find him quite boring, should have finished years ago...in my opinion

chris evans has so much more about him

martin

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
yes I will, I forgot it was his last broadcast today, will deffo have the radio on this morning, thanks for the reminder

Yes I will miss him, listened to him for many years on my drive to work. Listening to him now as I read the news on my laptop I'm reminded that work is a thing of the past - wonderful!!!!!! His nonsense makes me laugh - am I a sad person?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I remember being on the motorways in the UK in the mornings. When Wogan was on you could tell which drivers were listening to him by the big smiles on their faces, especially when he was telling one of his stories or he and Dr Wally / Pauley Walters were completely losing the plot.

That was me KKOB!!!! He made me laugh out loud many times! And over the years Terry introduced me to many wonderful singers including Nora Jones and Eva Cassidy.

Andy

No not me KKOB he used to be very entertaining and funny but i think he lost the plot a few years back. I too find him boring.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
nooooooooo I can't get radio 2 to work today bloody wind and storms, oh well will have to make do to 'listen again' tomorrow

mollag

Kipper restorer
Cheers boss, caught the last 10 mins, i will miss the show cos there is not a chance of me listening to that dick Evans---worra knob

Tess

I laughed out loud many times driving along to Terry Wogan, l loved his sense of humour and banter in the studio.

Last edited:

val2661

Can't stand his patronising humour. I had to switch any programme off that I found him on. Chris Evans has matured over the last few years with BBC and I think he'll bring in a lot of younger listeners.

Val

Martyn

Not keen on Wogan at all. I think I was mainly put off by his coverage of another program he covered, Eurovision Song Contest.

panther

I went off Wogan when he was on the panel and Derek Hobson was on the New Faces and him and Tony Hatch were quite nasty to the young Hobson. Personally I think jealousy was written on their faces as they were on the panel.

Another time he was having a go at a former Beauty in the Miss World competition and said was she going to buy a new set of teeth if she won. They were quite big but quite nice. She was taken aback.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom