bobthenob

Non Active Member
The Last Days
As many here know l am a great believer in a new system will previal over the system we are in now that is plagued with evil and people will at last live in peace with each other worldwide.l have been studying the bible and it’s signs for 12 years and now l can see the last days coming to an end in all this evil that has brought nothing but misery to the world.
Please..let me explain of what l have studied and what l now see that has been predicted in the bible.

The bible makes it very clear the earth does not belong to us humans.lt states that we are on this earth to be caretakers to the earth and what roams on the earth.What we have today is a system that claims it belongs to them.This goes against caring for the earth,because they have straight away instigated polocies of selfishness over the people to oppress them to gain power and materialistic wealth.They are not interested in gaining mental wealth that will benefit the world,because this is a threat to their oppressive power over the people and the enviourment will be taken away from them.
A new system has been mentioned that will be ruled from the heavens and not from the earth where humans are not qualified to rule.The start of this new system will be to rid of the old system and to give positive signs of when this old system has come to it’s last days.The human rulers throughout time has proved they cannot govern.All they have proved to the public is how they can manipulate the public’s mind to establish a corrupt system in their system to gain power and wealth through oppressing the public.They haven’t the mental ability to enforce peace throughout the world,because of their corrupt way of thinking.They cannot comfortably bring harmony in the communities,because they enforce policies of oppression on the people to rob them of their livelihoods and space that would’ve given them the peace that creates a wealth of happiness.
What are the signs.One of the noticable signs that we are seeing already is the exsposure of the system as thieves.The politicians will be running around like headless chickens blaming everything,except themselves.Then there is the Massive finacial crash that will make the money market completely worhless and will make the 1929 crash look like a hiccup compared to what the one we are facing very shortly.
Other signs are the many policies that the politicians enforces to make peace treatys only to be violated time and time again.When the politicians speak of peace the whole world will hear of wars and disorders around them,which does not end immediately.
The system has misled the public into thinking they have the answers when in fact the real true answers were there all along.All we had to do was to oust out the one’s that oppress and install the one’s that has the strength to lead the world in peace and harmony,by being truthful and wise.
Another sign is the change in weather patterns.Never before in the history of mans time on earth have we experienced such adverse weather conditions.Look at the many tropical rain forest that has been destroyed anf the northern regions of forest as well have also been destroyed on a wide scale.This alters the weather pattern when we strip the greenery that acts as a regulator to the atmospere.The raping of the earth is caused by corrupt minds and will destroy the earth if the corruption is allowed to stay in power.That’s why l believe they met their match now,because the new system is doing battle with the old system that promotes evil.
Did you know thatearthquakes are not a threat,until brain dead man with their corrupt minds decide to build properties that are not up to the standard to with stand the tremors and also they build knowing there is a faultline there,because of the huge amount of money that can be made.Once again it is about corruption in this old system and must be completley errdicated,so the world can live in peace.
L can go on and on.because l have very strong views of what can create a wealth for the people and what can decieve the people into thinking of gaining wealth.We have been misled and now enough is enough.
What do you think

Last edited by a moderator:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
The Last Days
Re: The last Day's

"Did you know thatearthquakes are not a threat,until brain dead man"

Hey steady on Bob, I'm not brain dead - you're just lucky Cynic Whatshisface isn't here to quote you to death :77wu::hehe::hehe::hehe::77wu::hehe::hehe:

C

Tess

The Last Days

Very interesting points, viewpoints etc Bob, worthy of thought!!!

M

Mack

The Last Days

gordon-brown-end-is-nigh.jpg

The Last Days

Hi Bob

You obviously put a lot of thought into the ways of the world. If you look at history you will find that nothing lasts for ever. The systems of slavery, feudalism, communisim and now capitalism in its last days all failed once they became corrupt. Capitalism as we know it will end and will be replaced with a new system. However traditionally systems end with revolution but we all seem too beaten to protest. Whatever comes next lets hope it is a more socially equal system and as we give to society so we shall receive.

Veronica

ukizook

The Last Days

Im sure Arnie Schwarstkoff or whoever it is will save the day.

With all the crap that your God let and is letting happen, maybe we should let the other bloke have a go anyway ?

Mushroom

The Last Days

Bob,

I will definitely have a pint of whatever it is that you drink !

Can you be a bit more precise about when it's all going to end because I am really going to have some fun in the weeks before.

Martyn

The Last Days

Bob,

Can you be a bit more precise about when it's all going to end because I am really going to have some fun in the weeks before.

Very good point Mush old boy. I have some Tesco points so should I use them on a years magazine subscription or haven't we got that long?

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
The Last Days
As many here know l am a great believer in a new system will previal over the system we are in now that is plagued with evil and people will at last live in peace with each other worldwide.l have been studying the bible and it’s signs for 12 years and now l can see the last days coming to an end in all this evil that has brought nothing but misery to the world.
Please..let me explain of what l have studied and what l now see that has been predicted in the bible.

The bible makes it very clear the earth does not belong to us humans.lt states that we are on this earth to be caretakers to the earth and what roams on the earth.What we have today is a system that claims it belongs to them.This goes against caring for the earth,because they have straight away instigated polocies of selfishness over the people to oppress them to gain power and materialistic wealth.They are not interested in gaining mental wealth that will benefit the world,because this is a threat to their oppressive power over the people and the enviourment will be taken away from them.
A new system has been mentioned that will be ruled from the heavens and not from the earth where humans are not qualified to rule.The start of this new system will be to rid of the old system and to give positive signs of when this old system has come to it’s last days.The human rulers throughout time has proved they cannot govern.All they have proved to the public is how they can manipulate the public’s mind to establish a corrupt system in their system to gain power and wealth through oppressing the public.They haven’t the mental ability to enforce peace throughout the world,because of their corrupt way of thinking.They cannot comfortably bring harmony in the communities,because they enforce policies of oppression on the people to rob them of their livelihoods and space that would’ve given them the peace that creates a wealth of happiness.
What are the signs.One of the noticable signs that we are seeing already is the exsposure of the system as thieves.The politicians will be running around like headless chickens blaming everything,except themselves.Then there is the Massive finacial crash that will make the money market completely worhless and will make the 1929 crash look like a hiccup compared to what the one we are facing very shortly.
Other signs are the many policies that the politicians enforces to make peace treatys only to be violated time and time again.When the politicians speak of peace the whole world will hear of wars and disorders around them,which does not end immediately.
The system has misled the public into thinking they have the answers when in fact the real true answers were there all along.All we had to do was to oust out the one’s that oppress and install the one’s that has the strength to lead the world in peace and harmony,by being truthful and wise.
Another sign is the change in weather patterns.Never before in the history of mans time on earth have we experienced such adverse weather conditions.Look at the many tropical rain forest that has been destroyed anf the northern regions of forest as well have also been destroyed on a wide scale.This alters the weather pattern when we strip the greenery that acts as a regulator to the atmospere.The raping of the earth is caused by corrupt minds and will destroy the earth if the corruption is allowed to stay in power.That’s why l believe they met their match now,because the new system is doing battle with the old system that promotes evil.
Did you know thatearthquakes are not a threat,until brain dead man with their corrupt minds decide to build properties that are not up to the standard to with stand the tremors and also they build knowing there is a faultline there,because of the huge amount of money that can be made.Once again it is about corruption in this old system and must be completley errdicated,so the world can live in peace.
L can go on and on.because l have very strong views of what can create a wealth for the people and what can decieve the people into thinking of gaining wealth.We have been misled and now enough is enough.
What do you think

Yes.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The Last Days

Bob,

The signs are already here to observe the end of the old system.
l'll give you a clue,how fast can you drink that pint of yours,laced with a concoction of the happy slappy stuff.Because when the leaders of the G20 speaks of peace amongst all the countries,then this is when it will happen,just like a thief in the night.
ln your view can you see the escalation of wars and conflicts happening while their corrupt minds speak of peace.Believe me,they are misleading the entire population of the world.

This is a happy event for me,because l know what to do during this time of the great tribulation that is just about taking taking place now.Me being an imperfect mortal,l have no idea when the exact time of the battle will begin on a big scale.But it is something to look forward to and to rejoice in knowing this corrupt system will be thrown in the abyss,not to emerge to interfere with the pleasures of peace.

Just think of the beautiful harmonious privileges we will be rewarded with in the new system
1/There will be a system installed where everyone will never feel oppressed
2/Homes for everyone throughout the world living in comfortable surrounding with a detached house and a minimum of one acre.
3/To know the artificial boundaries are torn down and are now replaced with a boundary of showing a code of ethic's towards your fellow neighbour
4/Medical help for all without the discrimination we have today in the NHS,instigated by a system that has a policy to discriminate others on where there postal code is in the country
5/To know that you are growing a plentiful of fruit and veg for yourself and others to share within the neighbour hood and the world
6/All the living creatures will not suffer no more from the hands of the corrupt mind,because the mind will be at peace with the world and the people and animals.Even an ant will be treated with respect.
7/An abundance of good healthy food that will strengthen the immune system to keep the virus and germs at bay.ln other words we not feel sick no more.
8/There will be no more police force,armies security guards,etc to defend ourselves from an aggressive attack,because the new system will know how to promote peace and instigate a love that hasn't been seen since man has ruled over the world.
9/There will be occupation for all to enjoy and not to be burdened with mental fatigue and stress that the old system burdens you with.
10/The traditional family will be brought back,embedding a wealth of love that bonds the family together and to teach the important of morals that will benefit hugely towards the community.
11/There will be transportation system that will not interfere with the Eco-system in nature and also knowing when one flies to another destination in the new system will be a completely different flying craft to what we see today.lt will become mobile by the use of a mathematical formula to enable the machine to take advantage of the limitless fuel we are surrounded by,and that is gravity.

l am looking forward to it

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The Last Days

Hi Bob

You obviously put a lot of thought into the ways of the world. If you look at history you will find that nothing lasts for ever. The systems of slavery, feudalism, communisim and now capitalism in its last days all failed once they became corrupt. Capitalism as we know it will end and will be replaced with a new system. However traditionally systems end with revolution but we all seem too beaten to protest. Whatever comes next lets hope it is a more socially equal system and as we give to society so we shall receive.

The reason why nothing last forever in the system we have installed since time began,is because man has made the decision to govern themselves instigating policies of corruption.Corruption is the main enemy of peace.

The roman empire has conquered many countries and has been the biggest and successful administration in the history of man's political system.But there was one enemy that the Empire cannot defeat and was the downfall of the Roman Empire that was corruption..Serves them right the dam idiots.Haven't the present learnt what corruption can do to a empire.

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
The Last Days
bobthenob;L can go on and on.What do you think[/QUOTE said:
Yes, Bob, we had noticed.

I have only one comment to make. Your God put people on this earth to procreate - is it our fault that we are now overtaking the necessary resources and that rain forests, etc. are having to be destroyed? This is only one of the things that I think he didn't plan carefully enough for when he made us!!!!!!

(not that I believe in god anyway)

tonyb12

The Last Days
Homes for everyone
Medical help for all
Good healthy food for all
Occupation without fatigue or stress
Gravity based transport

Sonds like taxes will be high then!!!!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The Last Days
Yes, Bob, we had noticed.

I have only one comment to make. Your God put people on this earth to procreate - is it our fault that we are now overtaking the necessary resources and that rain forests, etc. are having to be destroyed? This is only one of the things that I think he didn't plan carefully enough for when he made us!!!!!!

(not that I believe in god anyway)

We have only ourselves to blame for abandoning the true policies that promotes wisdom and peace which leads to a life of tranquillity amongst all of us.We decided to become God like ourselves and to govern the worldly communities by creating our own policies that has led to an attitude of destruction towards the enviourment and the people's lives.

God had it planned right from the start on how the world population will be in peace with nature and ourselves.Then man had to ignore wisdom and decided to take sides of stupidity

Harem

I've cliqued
The Last Days
Pity he didn't think to let us know what his plans were - sounds a bit like my husband!!!

whirley

The Last Days
your beliefs must give you great comfort, having something like that to look forward to must make you feel quite humble in your world

my view is that human nature will not allow us to live that way, it is not in our nature to live that way, we are preditors and possess a mixture of intelligence and stupidity

we strive to gain the best for us and ours, we allow ourselves to be led by idiots but have the intellect to know that we are ................ and it goes on and will go on

but stick with your beliefs and enjoy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom