angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
The Joy of Christmas Crackers from Side
I just thought you would all like to see how happy the children at the Aksu school were with the beautiful small Christmas Crackers... I had bought 24 of them and 1 big one for Nurten, the English teacher who is a friend of mine. I was there earlier this week to give them out but unfortunately they had exams all day, so it was not possible at that time.

I will try to attach the 6 x photos now.

Also, today I taught English for 2 hours to 3 x small children at The Crown Restaurant in Side ... Mustafa Kaya's kids ...and I gave them one of the big luxury Christmas Crackers each. Well, they were over the moon about them! You should have seen their smiles ... from ear to ear ... and the presents for each of them were ideal. Quite lucky really that the boy who is about 9 years old got a green LED torch that does not seem to need batteries. He was switching it on and off the whole 2 hours I taught them! The 8 year old girl got hand cream which she smothered both her hands with as well as her face and neck with. The little one, aged 5, got a small glass teddy bear which at first she loved but sadly the head fell off! But Mustafa Kaya, their Dad, says he will fix it with good glue, no problem at all.

So thank you Sally and Ann/Freedom69 ...you have made a lot of little children very happy. :Flower:

x Angela in Side x :lol: Sorry but I could not seem to attach the 6 x photos ... so I will try to do that via a new post ... x :Flower:

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Here is the first of six photos of the school children at Aksu, near Antalya, enjoying their first ever Christmas Crackers. They needed instruction as to how to pull them! But I am having trouble putting the other 5 photos on here... I think I may have to do them one at a time ...

x Angela in Side x :Flower:

Attachments

• 20171110_125645_002.jpg
    20171110_125645_002.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 31

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
There you go Angela.
Looks like they all had a good time. :50:

Attachments

• 20171110_124746.jpg
    20171110_124746.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20171110_124749.jpg
    20171110_124749.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20171110_125058_001.jpg
    20171110_125058_001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20171110_125103_001.jpg
    20171110_125103_001.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16

shash

shash
I just thought you would all like to see how happy the children at the Aksu school were with the beautiful small Christmas Crackers... I had bought 24 of them and 1 big one for Nurten, the English teacher who is a friend of mine. I was there earlier this week to give them out but unfortunately they had exams all day, so it was not possible at that time.

I will try to attach the 6 x photos now.

Also, today I taught English for 2 hours to 3 x small children at The Crown Restaurant in Side ... Mustafa Kaya's kids ...and I gave them one of the big luxury Christmas Crackers each. Well, they were over the moon about them! You should have seen their smiles ... from ear to ear ... and the presents for each of them were ideal. Quite lucky really that the boy who is about 9 years old got a green LED torch that does not seem to need batteries. He was switching it on and off the whole 2 hours I taught them! The 8 year old girl got hand cream which she smothered both her hands with as well as her face and neck with. The little one, aged 5, got a small glass teddy bear which at first she loved but sadly the head fell off! But Mustafa Kaya, their Dad, says he will fix it with good glue, no problem at all.

So thank you Sally and Ann/Freedom69 ...you have made a lot of little children very happy. :Flower:

x Angela in Side x :lol: Sorry but I could not seem to attach the 6 x photos ... so I will try to do that via a new post ... x :Flower:
This is so nice plus the photos below. Glad they all enjoyed it. Pleasure to read your lovely post.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom