yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
The Great Beach Ball Fiasco
strangely all man u fans are buying red beach balls for weekends game !

martin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
And the Scousers are buying them up too !

Mischievous fans of rival teams have flocked to Liverpool's official online store to buy the club out of beach balls.

Last edited:

Martyn

As much as they are all my 'enemies' the goal shouldn't have stood. It did deflect the ball as we all saw but even if it was a lighter balloon that didn't deflect the ball it would put you off for a split second as a goalkeeper.

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
butlins.jpg

lewknor

lewknor
......but it was a Liverpool supporter who threw the ball onto the pitch ! Guess what Senor Raina is getting for Christmas !!

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I seem to remember Sheff utd scoring against citeh and the ball did exactly the same, except it hit a balloon. The goal stood, and there was no aftermath..... But then this is Liverpool isnt it :baby:

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
I seem to remember Sheff utd scoring against citeh and the ball did exactly the same, except it hit a balloon. The goal stood, and there was no aftermath..... But then this is Liverpool isnt it :baby:

I Did hear on the grapevine,there will be a minutes silence for said beachball,and a petition sent to no 10....

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Lol just heard on the news that Man spew fans are to be banned from taking beach balls into anfield at the weekend :D

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Lol just heard on the news that Man spew fans are to be banned from taking beach balls into anfield at the weekend :D

one rule for the reds one for the rest again !

man city fans have been taking their inflatable bananas into wastelands for years !

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
11 red ballons and a fat spanish waiter - its a fact !!!!!!!!!

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom