zozatky

The GP patient survey.
They are asking my views on the local NHS services. As if!!!!
But in what language do I fill the form in? I have a choice of 14 but not in English.

Attachments

• NHS Form.jpg
    NHS Form.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 33

Martyn

The GP patient survey.
I think it's obvious if one can read English, basically the other languages are just telling to to go to the website or phone for assistance.

akbukowl

The GP patient survey.
I can only say that our family as only good things to say about our GP services and the NHS in general.I was involved in an accident in france 4 years ago and from what i had read about the french healthcare system expected the very best of treatment -how wrong i was

pldouglas

The GP patient survey.
We had a friend involved in an accident in France 3 years ago and he was given fantastic care, in fact the french emergency services and hospital care certainly saved his life - although he will never be completly recovered from the head/brain injuries he suffered.
Only a few months ago, my best friends daughter suffered a late term miscarriage in France, and again was given first class treatment, which they certainly know about because the husband is a surgeon here in GB.
My own GP here in GB is nothing less than wonderful and the few times I have needed hospital treatment I could find nothing but praise for the staff and care.
I do think its sometimes worth wondering how we would perform if we changed places with those we depend on in an emergency i.e. would I make a good nurse or doctor and could I keep my patience with those who endlessly complain when we are so lucky to have the NHS - there are plenty of countries where health care is pretty non-existant.

zozatky

The GP patient survey.
I also was involved in a crash in France 8 years gone 22nd August . Helicopter ride into St Lo Memorial Hospital. The treatment I recived was first class . They even brought in a surgeon from Caen to stablalise my Injuries .No complaints about my help from the French system there.

However it turned out that I contracted MRSA from the Femeroul nail they inserted but our good old NHS got rid of it .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom