Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Gift of Oil
I enjoy experimenting with Olive Oil and different flavourings, because I have an egg allergy I like to make my own salad dressings etc. I searched tonight and found this site, and thought I'd share it. There's some very yummy oils to try, and the older the better, like us girls we mature like a fine wine, lol. Hope you enjoy, there's lots of new ones I'm going to try.

The Gift of Oil - Buy Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Matured Balsamic Vinegar Online

carolk

R.I.P
The Gift of Oil
Hi Lesley, thanks for that. I also use extra virgin olive oil on my hair and some times on my body after a bath!!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The Gift of Oil
The olive oil is one of the healthest foods.The benefits from this liquid gold can lower the risk of heart disease and cancer,and also prolong someones life.The reasons behind these health benefits is what is in the olive.lt contains a high level of oleic acid,which benefits the circulatory System.
Also l love reading up on the history of the olive oil and the tree.Because of a product going way back some 4,000 years,tells me this food is from the Gods.

Did you know that the Spanish word for oil is Aceite,which comes from the Arabic word azzayt,which means the juice of the olive.[l had to point that one out]

james1873

The Gift of Oil
At time of typing I am onboard a facility that is producing 43000 Barrels of the stuff a day - This stuff wouldn't taste good on a sandwich though..............

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Gift of Oil
Me too Carol, I like to mix it with Advocado oil when I am giving myself a pampering, esp after lots of time in the sun, it makes your skin feel so soft too. My sis in Law gave me a bottle that she'd put dried chillies into and let it mature, it's great I use it on lots of foods and also when roasting veg and always drop some into pasta dishes, for friends who stay at our apartment I've put a warning on the bottle, as you have to use it sparingly it is so strong.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom