Jaycey

African Refugee
The EU going forward
You just don't get it do you?

"It wouldn’t surprise me if the public, would see things in a different light having seen the mess that is Brexit."

The public have had their say, when will they be offered their say again over Brexit? Who out of Labour or Conservatives are going to go into 2024 on a ticket of rejoining...........we've left.
They had their way 4 years ago when they didn't understand what they were voting for, seems some - including yourself - still don't.
And I've already said (3 times!) that no party is likely to make a turn on Brexit and is more likely to pass the buck to the public via another referendum.
In your neck of the woods mass protests and dead bodies lying everywhere might be the order of the day but not here.
Which again underlines your lack of understanding of events in my neck of the woods. I would have thought that by now you would have learnt that such diversion when unable to reply doesn't work so down yet another rabbit hole (Thanks or that Camden !)

The EU going forward
A Tory talking about mismanagement ... Pleaseee Covid Tendering , Covid App ,Care Home deaths ...

Brexit Deal is down to the Tories no matter how much diversion ,mudslinging and Whataboutism, (. attempts to discredit a persons answer without disproving that argument )

As they say They will live by the sword or die by it.

I just wish us well ,and to get through it without losing the rights, benefits , economy we had as part of the EU ..

They had their way 4 years ago when they didn't understand what they were voting for, seems some - including yourself - still don't.
And I've already said (3 times!) that no party is likely to make a turn on Brexit and is more likely to pass the buck to the public via another referendum.

Which again underlines your lack of understanding of events in my neck of the woods. I would have thought that by now you would have learnt that such diversion when unable to reply doesn't work so down yet another rabbit hole (Thanks or that Camden !)
Again you're so off the mark.

"And I've already said (3 times!) that no party is likely to make a turn on Brexit and is more likely to pass the buck to the public via another referendum."

Who is going to offer the country another referendum on the EU Jaycey, Labour or Conservatives?

Jaycey

African Refugee
The EU going forward
Again you're so off the mark.

"And I've already said (3 times!) that no party is likely to make a turn on Brexit and is more likely to pass the buck to the public via another referendum."

Who is going to offer the country another referendum on the EU Jaycey, Labour or Conservatives?

You've actually quoted my answer in your post! Must I really repeat it 4 times?!

Strewth!

The EU going forward
You've actually quoted my answer in your post! Must I really repeat it 4 times?!

Strewth!
You can repeat yourself till the cows come home but there will not be a repeat referendum, why? Because that's the trap door the Labour Party fell through. They themselves voted to put it to the public, didn't like the answer & then tried to ignore their core voters. It cost them the election!!

Camden

The EU going forward
Yes, and the reason no Party would now .... because it would be difficult to raise the electorates enthusiasm for us re-joining as their fed up with Brexit, after the years of divisiveness, lies, damage and inept negotiations and mismanagement by Brexiteers which was neither expected on when they voted in the referendum.

Also because of these Brexiteers.... we would not get back the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) rebate, nor many of the opt outs of various pieces of EU legislation (and there were many , it really has been forgotten that the UK enjoyed the best of both worlds while an EU, able to pick and choose the bits of Europe it liked while ignoring others.

No member state new or otherwise will ever again be in such an enviable position UK was in .

But there is "more than one way to skin cat " so they say .... if we find this Brexit exit a mistake and cant be improved on by Labour ha ha ....and eventually, if not already but due to apathy brought on by Covid and Brexit fatigue. They will see through the mist of Brexiteer lies .

And there are roads back to Europe either through Scotland or a Norwegian not re-joining but restoring connections with Europe, if needed in time, and as a younger generation finds its voice ad voting power ..

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
The EU going forward
You can repeat yourself till the cows come home but there will not be a repeat referendum, why? Because that's the trap door the Labour Party fell through. They themselves voted to put it to the public, didn't like the answer & then tried to ignore their core voters. It cost them the election!!
Repetition, denial & diversion aplenty but no answers - we should expect no better from vociferous Brexiters, Trumpeters & Russophiles.

Yawn.jpg

The EU going forward
Yes, and the reason no Party would now .... because it would be difficult to raise the electorates enthusiasm for us re-joining as their fed up with Brexit, after the years of divisiveness, lies, damage and inept negotiations and mismanagement by Brexiteers which was neither expected on when they voted in the referendum.

Also because of these Brexiteers.... we would not get back the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) rebate, nor many of the opt outs of various pieces of EU legislation (and there were many , it really has been forgotten that the UK enjoyed the best of both worlds while an EU, able to pick and choose the bits of Europe it liked while ignoring others.

No member state new or otherwise will ever again be in such an enviable position UK was in .

But there is "more than one way to skin cat " so they say .... if we find this Brexit exit a mistake and cant be improved on by Labour ha ha ....and eventually, if not already but due to apathy brought on by Covid and Brexit fatigue. They will see through the mist of Brexiteer lies .

And there are roads back to Europe either through Scotland or a Norwegian if needed in time, and as a younger generation finds its voice ad voting power ..
"And there are roads back to Europe either through Scotland or a Norwegian if needed in time, and as a younger generation finds its voice ad voting power .."

Do you honestly believe the bollox you post?
Scottish independence is about Scottish independence, nothing to do with rUK rejoining the EU.
Look at the dates Camden, the Scottish independence vote was two years BEFORE the EU referendum vote.

Camden

The EU going forward
"And there are roads back to Europe either through Scotland or a Norwegian if needed in time, and as a younger generation finds its voice ad voting power .."

Do you honestly believe the bollox you post?
Scottish independence is about Scottish independence, nothing to do with rUK rejoining the EU.
Look at the dates Camden, the Scottish independence vote was two years BEFORE the EU referendum vote.

did I mention through Scottish Independence? so the bollox if any is your own ... again attack the poster personally than debate ... typical Brexit bully tactics with no answers ...

The EU going forward
Suggestion you are to quick off the mark to score a point , instead read the post.... my answering with no answers is finished for today ..full stop..
You have no answers, just like Jaycey.
Talk of a referendum with the view of winning said referendum & rejoining the EU BUT neither of you can explain how the UK reaches the position of having a referendum.
One needs to be called for AND voted on in Parliament, the Lib Dems might call for one but with 11 seats........who listens to them?

Camden

The EU going forward
Talk of a referendum with the view of winning said referendum & rejoining the EU BUT neither of you can explain how the UK reaches the position of having a referendum.
One needs to be called for AND voted on in Parliament, the Lib Dems might call for one but with 11 seats........who listens to them?

I will walk your through how much you don't read peoples posts you answer , on none of my posts a mention of wanting another referendum consequently no mention of any view too winning......... or wanting to re-joining the EU .....

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
The EU going forward
OMG I answered your question FOUR times already - you have answered none!

A popular protest seems the way to go but many Brits prefer to write to their MPs - good luck with that one :giggle:

The EU going forward
OMG I answered your question FOUR times already - you have answered none!

A popular protest seems the way to go but many Brits prefer to write to their MPs - good luck with that one :giggle:
"A popular protest seems the way to go"

Our popular protest was had & the ballot boxes was then put out.
What's your idea of a popular protest because the inevitable would still happen.......the ballot box.

Jaycey

African Refugee
The EU going forward
"A popular protest seems the way to go"

Our popular protest was had & the ballot boxes was then put out.
What's your idea of a popular protest because the inevitable would still happen.......the ballot box.
American, Italian and German leaders also won the ballot vote and that didn't work out too well either.

Four years now into this fiasco - are you happy with the way things are working out? And why?

Two very simple questions.

The EU going forward
American, Italian and German leaders also won the ballot vote and that didn't work out too well either.

Four years now into this fiasco - are you happy with the way things are working out? And why?

Two very simple questions.
No I'm not happy with how things are currently going but it hasn't changed my opinion of the EU. Our decision has been made. Even Macron has stated if a referendum was give to the French they may well vote to leave.
Never mind politicians being happy & content, its the citizens that need to feel that way as well.
An eye opener must be how quick the UK got the vaccine on the streets, whilst 27 members states were held at bay by Brussels.

The EU going forward
Not happy? So just what were you expecting?

If you are unhappy then seems that many other Brexiters have seen the light and feel the same way. View attachment 20780
Not happy in my case does not mean I want to rejoin. I don’t speak for other people who voted to leave, so where you get the “many” from by what I say is a mystery.

The EU going forward
I asked why you were unhappy, not if you wanted to rejoin.
View attachment 20781

You project as a man of the people so your views must also be representative of other Brexiters, simples.
No Jaycey, I’m my own man, as said I don’t speak for others. How you work it out that I must be representative of others is weird. I was one of 17.4 million & I was representative of nobody.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom