The end of a dream
How sad for you Val, I hope you get a quick sale and life can be hassle free very soon, and you still choose to stay in turkey?

MISSC2000

The end of a dream
Hi Val,

I so sorry to hear your news. It makes my blood boil
They really do bite the hand that feeds them!!! Well im a great believer in Karma im sure their time will come.- I hope you are able to sell and can move on to something even better.

C

carolk

R.I.P
The end of a dream
Val, I am so sorry to hear that. I know you have been trying to sort it out for so long now. Please try and get some advice form Celtic he may just be able to help you.

nanamo

The end of a dream
We are so sorry to hear this. What is going on, how on earth can this happen time and time again - We read your story and truly understand what you have been going through even though we dont know all the details and it's just so heartbreaking and scary too. We still have some fight left in us for our battle but like you we feel sometimes its just too much. We sincerely hope it all works out right for you in the end - we feel like pioneers, those that come behind us must benefit from our experiences and the law must be changed. Good luck for your future. Molly and Steve.

Last edited:

margaret

The end of a dream
I am so sorry to hear your story and I wish you well with whatever you choose to do in the future. Unfortunately I have not met you but I have met your family and they are such nice people. I hope something positive happens to turn your life around.

GnD

The end of a dream
Oh Val,

I had no idea, I am truly sorry to have read this post. I hope someone reads this that can help in a positive way, be that a very reliable estate agent or even the greedy men changing their minds once they realise the direction in which they have driven you.

This course of action is brave indeed, knowing when to move on. I do hope you get a very good price enabling you to realise your dream with another property.

Debbie

Tess

The end of a dream
I am also very sorry Val, a very distressing situation. I wish you well. Sharon x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom