KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The End Is Nigh - Again
Apparently the World will end on 21st December 2012.

That's the date on which an ancient Mayan calendar stops, prompting some to believe the End Time is nigh.

Over to you Bob ! :wink:

It's The End of the World - Again

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The End Is Nigh - Again
There have been many predictions where man has always got it wrong.At the turn of the century was suppose to be an Armageddon started by the world net is in turmoil.There's a code in the bible if read correctly and understood will reveal when the end will come.
Man does not know when the time will come,but he has been given the signs to recognize the end of times are near.

l have been reading the book of revelations for a period of around 15 years and in my own view,we haven't long to go.The end does state that there will be a few of the older generation left to see the great tribulation taking place and to see the one's that instigate the evils of the world will be cut off from the rest of the citizens that are righteous in thought and behaviour.The older generation are the one's that were born in around 1912,well they are quite old now to see this through.

Remember this is not a nuclear war,but a war against the evils that are out to destroy what is natural to us.Look at the political system,they have been promoting wars only to gain power and use the people for their selfish gains.The religions of the world has given religion a bad name,because they have been politically involved and are the most evil of organizations that man has ever created.Then their is the monetary system.This evil system only rewards the corrupt minds and fuels evil minds to exploit the decent law biding people of the world.

These are the three evils that will be destroyed very soon,and in place will be a new system that will promote right thinking to inherit the earth.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The End Is Nigh - Again
No, but you might want to check if there's a "get out" clause to prevent them paying-out on your Dask insurance.

The End Is Nigh - Again
That's a relief.My residence premit runs out in January 2013 so I wont be losing out.

For those unfortunate enough to have a later permit expiry date. Do you think the Government will give them a refund?

Harem

I've cliqued
The End Is Nigh - Again
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. That means we will miss Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martyn

The End Is Nigh - Again
Damn, was trying to save my Tesco points but it looks like I will have to spend them.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The End Is Nigh - Again
The end of time is something to look forward to,because this means the end of a system that has misled the whole nations on the earth will be eradicated and the blameless will be left to start a new system influenced from beyond the realm of humans.
And the one’s that are influenced from the evil governing bodies here on earth will be cut away from the new system,as for the one’s that has been installing policies of evil that have oppressed the people will be torn away from it.
The spiritual leader that has influenced man to enforce policies of evil to flourish around the world,will be thrown into the abyss,where they can no longer deceive the nations.

Just look at the signs that are taking place now.Don’t be caught off guard over this one,because it is going to come all together as one big bang that can leave many running around like headless chickens.The way the world authorities have duped the public into thinking the banks are safe is one of the signs of the end.Look also the way the politicians have abandoned the religious leaders,leaving them exposed to the wrath of the public.They are now being sued by the public of their evil pass of child abuse,rape,extortion,murders,wars,etc.This is an organization,created by man that has deceived people into coming together to form a godly devotion,then duped the people into policies false to it’s power.So,now the world false religions are breaking up.

I do believe strongly this system is now coming to a close,because it only displaces people which leads to disillusioned communities.lt destroys the environment and sets off adverse conditions in the environment.For those that brings ruin to the earth due to illegal and corrupt practices are all instigated by a system that is evil.

There is one sign that sticks out so clearly this should give us a bit of a clue.During the past century has seen wars in such a short time with so many deaths and injuries then any other time put together.lt says according to the world watch institute.Three times as many people were killed in the pass 1oo years then all the wars from the start of the ad period right up to 1899.The deaths from the 20th century wars has taken over 90million lives.lf you work it out,that averages 2,500 people were killed everyday from war alone in the last 1oo years.Think of the misery from the loved that has caused.All because of power hungry political and religious leaders.The monetary system spurred them on to use the people in slaying them for their selfish evil gains.One of the signs of the last days.

The other deception the system uses is using food as a weapon against the people and nations to get what they want.Even though the world can provide enough food for all to eat.The corrupt governments will allow the land to be insufficient to grow the crops,because of corrupt policies.Food shortages are only caused by evil minds and nothing to do with the environment.Another sign.

You hear about the earthquakes will be one after the other.Which is true,due to the authorities building on such a large scale,that is over populating the environment with slap dash dwelling on fault lines.lt isn’t the earthquake that is the problem,it is mans selfish policies of building in area’s where lives are at risk and also the standard of the build are vulnerable to collapsing,because of short cuts to save money.As the population grows and encroaches in area’s where human lives are put at risk,then it will look like there is one earthquake after another,since deaths make the headlines and an earthquake in non populated areas would not..Another sign

Another sign to look out for is the behaviour of people today.A growing problem in the communities are the characteristics behaviour of these people that segregates a community ,which leads to conflicts.People now cannot leave their homes unless everything is secured and also they do not feel safe walking out at night,let alone the day.
Nowadays people are insistent to do things for themselves.Some also pretend to be gods and would like to be treated as such.lt does say during the last days there will be many being idolized as gods.
The love of money is far more important then mental wealth,which deteriorates the morals and commonsense.ln other words people are less wiser then before.

Have you noticed how children have become so disobedient to parents,where before there was discipline in place to guide the child to think correctly with morals and how to treat others with respect.Not anymore.A recipe for a society degenerating.

The huge increase in partners being disloyal to each other constitutes in one of the biggest changes in moral value’s.
Have you noticed also how some pretend to have a natural affection,but is proved in having no natural effection.lt’s all about selfish gains that overpowers natural feelings.

Never before in the history of man has there been a time when communities have no self control.They show no mercy towards others that are in need of help.And it seems our societies do favour aggression as a way of feeling a sense of power.The society is in total disarray,because of immoral behaviour.Bad is Good,and Good is Bad.That’s how the society has become.

Everyday life within the societies you see acts of abuse in families and in the streets.demented anger is on the roads airports public transport,that puts lives at risk.Being courteous to other fellow road users does not exist anymore.

The total freedom of free sex anytime anywhere has become so common,it has destroyed acts of respect towards one another.l remember not to kiss a girl on the first date.Nowadays,it’s straight into it,without even knowing who the persons name is.

People use Christianity as a fab and also used for selfish reasons.lt is hard work to become a Christian which comes from within,not from a cross around one’s neck to pass you as a Christian.The devil can easily do that.Many people that attend churches go to have a form of godly devotion,but has been proved many times is false to it’s power.Church ministers are the biggest hypocrites.

Then there are the increase in many diseases.The 20 well known disease where man thought they eradicated is coming back with strength that is hard to control,T.B,cholera,malaria,HIV,Ebola, hepatitis.just a few of many.lt said according to the Red Cross the people that died from infectious diseases was 160 times greater then that of people that have died from natural disasters.

These are all signs of the end of times:eek:hwell:.Sleep Tight

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
The End Is Nigh - Again
"The total freedom of free sex anytime anywhere has become so common,it has destroyed acts of respect towards one another.l remember not to kiss a girl on the first date.Nowadays,it’s straight into it,without even knowing who the persons name is"

Free sex? Where where?? Usually costs me a fortune..:5:

C

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The End Is Nigh - Again
"The total freedom of free sex anytime anywhere has become so common,it has destroyed acts of respect towards one another.l remember not to kiss a girl on the first date.Nowadays,it’s straight into it,without even knowing who the persons name is"

Free sex? Where where?? Usually costs me a fortune..:5:

C

Your quite a character Ceemac.l don't know what to say to this one.

mike dj

The End Is Nigh - Again
Bob you must live in a different world to me, I dont see the world as you see it . Your world is so depressing ,I enjoy my life and you should try to do the same , I am not getting into a debate ,so thats it .Mike

bobthenob

Non Active Member
The End Is Nigh - Again
Bob you must live in a different world to me, I dont see the world as you see it . Your world is so depressing ,I enjoy my life and you should try to do the same , I am not getting into a debate ,so thats it .Mike

l live in the same world as you.But l can see what this system does to the worldly communities that oppresses people to become depressed with their lives.

The facts are there and should not be ignored.The only solution to world peace for everyone is a completely new system installed that promotes integrity and a behaviour that upholds what is true for everyone.
Don't you agree with policies of truth promotes security and peace within the community,instead of policies of corruption that instigates fear and insecurity,which this system promotes and allow it to flourish.

Actually l do get on with my life.l have no fear in the Armageddon,because l know what is involved when it arrives and what to do.The one's that are qualified will be the one's that will install the new system on earth influenced from beyond the realm.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom