Yalides

Am I pretty ?
The Efes boys
New thread just for us boys. golden girls you have your own thread. This is for us boys to do boy things, talk about football, past conquests, how superior we etc.
Lets go for it lads.

Sex less than 3 times a week ? Get a new model.

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
The Efes boys
boring ! the men trying to be as good as the girls, it won;t work

Last edited:

juco

The Efes boys
Aren`t the GGs just great………………….

During a recent problem with her computer it
was found that Bebs was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When Bebs was asked why she had such a long password: she replied

''Bejazus! are yez feckin' stupid?

Shore Oi was told me password had to
be at least 8 characters long and include one capital''

:drama:

giglets

The Efes boys
Nice one, Juco.
Now............What do you favour - decapitation or being strung-up by your b###s???
You just know she's gonna get you!!!

Dave

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Efes boys
Oi you Efes Boys, move over, us GG's are far superior, witty, charming, Gawgus lookers, always happy and smiling even though we have to suffer these terrible headaches, and as for Juco, well just wait till our Bebs gets to you, there'll be steam coming out of her dongle.

:307bt:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
The Efes boys
Oi you Efes Boys, move over, us GG's are far superior, witty, charming, Gawgus lookers, always happy and smiling even though we have to suffer these terrible headaches, and as for Juco, well just wait till our Bebs gets to you, there'll be steam coming out of her dongle.

:307bt:

wheres all your early doors photos then ? the blokes have one their bit !

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Efes boys
wheres all your early doors photos then ? the blokes have one their bit !

martin

I'm going through my box of black and white photos, and taking snapshots, they'll be on soon, lol. I was always told when I was in my early 20's that I looked like Jean Shrimpton, now more like Glenda Jackson, haha. I am only joking.

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
The Efes boys
I'm going through my box of black and white photos, and taking snapshots, they'll be on soon, lol. I was always told when I was in my early 20's that I looked like Jean Shrimpton, now more like Glenda Jackson, haha.

i was told i looked like shoestring, but i guess now its more like bootlace

martin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
The Efes boys
:307bt:Girls ., The Efes boys are in our thread ...............Bebs

See!!!!! They can't do anything without us. Can't even get their forum lol.
Typical men, allways got to have a woman at thier back to get them going.

Jeannie

juco

The Efes boys
There we are lads, proof if we really needed it that the true cause of global warming is the G.G's !!!!

Yip thats where all the carbon dioxide comes from.

Oh we better explain that to the GGS and in the correct colour.....Carbon dioxide is exhaled from your lungs when you are talking and Carbon Dioxide is what the government claims leads to global warming

The Efes boys
Personally speaking, I am surprised the world is still here given the number of women there are on the planet !!

I always said that Michael Jackson was ahead of his time and was cleverly trying to protect the earth by trying to set a fashion for women to follow as they are inclined to do.

By wearing his mask, his idea was to stop them exhaling direct into the atmosphere because he certainly knew where all of the carbon dioxide was coming from !!!

My wife runs a hot air balloon company without any overheads - I rest my case.

:5::5::5::5:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
The Efes boys
Ehh The effes boys .. oh heck the name alone tells you everything !! to much to drink to be able to talk . then they'll try to sing like a cats chorus then fall asleep with brewers droop next comes the bliddy wind letting loose twice the amount of gas than a woman if she talked one whole month !!! and its not perfumed either ....Diane

juco

The Efes boys
Have you ever noticed how tired one gets if you are unlucky enough to get caught in a gaggle of women due to all the C02 that is expelled. I used to think it was boredom but have recently found out it is the lack of oxygen in the surrounding air.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The Efes boys
Ehh The effes boys .. oh heck the name alone tells you everything !! to much to drink to be able to talk . then they'll try to sing like a cats chorus then fall asleep with brewers droop next comes the bliddy wind letting loose twice the amount of gas than a woman if she talked one whole month !!! and its not perfumed either ....Diane

:larf::larf::larf::larf:

Well up to now, this Efes Boys Thread is being dominated by us women, lol. Can't wait till Des logs on.

:rockon:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom