hachris

The Dyson Air Multiplier
“The Dyson Air Multiplier”

We have just seen a new Dyson fan on
Dyson Air Multiplier? fan | Dyson.co.uk

“The Dyson Air Multiplier™ fan works very differently to conventional fans. It uses Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in air and amplify it 15 times. With no blades or grille, it’s safe, easy to clean and doesn’t cause unpleasant buffeting."

It looks cool :smile: - does anybody have any experience with it? ... As an option to aircond when it’s not “that” hot?

HanaC.

The Dyson Air Multiplier
I think that if it could be made to run from solar power then it could be very useful and I have no doubt mr Dyson will come up a modified version in the future.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The Dyson Air Multiplier
He needs to modify the price a bit first. At £199 it's out of most people's range.

hachris

The Dyson Air Multiplier
He needs to modify the price a bit first. At £199 it's out of most people's range.

I agree about the price, but the design is nice and tempting ... it's an interesting gadget!

I don't share the Crash Tester's rather ludditic view ...:roundgrin

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
The Dyson Air Multiplier
I'll have to get one When theres special offers at Currys or Commet Good to keep the dogs cool and no air blowing bits everywere . Someone will come up with a cheaper version They always do . But can't manage without my Dyson Hoover its a Must Have ..Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom