bobthenob

Non Active Member
The day the paint box fell from heaven!
There beautiful,where did you find these.l would love all of these oil painted and hung up on the wall

GnD

Hi Bob,

If you want there are a couple more I can forward you the email if you like? You can get good quality images from computers printed onto canvas and they look like originals. Not sure if available in Turkey but hey with all us on line someone could arrange in UK and bring over................

Yes Maria,

I ADORE the sun pouring through that one, you need to click on the picture twice to see it at its largest and best impact

Debbie

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 40
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: m&t

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Hi Bob,

If you want there are a couple more I can forward you the email if you like? You can get good quality images from computers printed onto canvas and they look like originals. Not sure if available in Turkey but hey with all us on line someone could arrange in UK and bring over................

Debbie

l would like that.l love the images of nature with the rivers flowing down pastures with mountains in the background and an eagle flying above treetops.
Something like that.lt reminds me of my childhood.l felt a happy feeling overwhelming me from the mountain image.
How do you print the copies onto canvas looking like the originals.Can it be done to the size of 3ft by 2ft approx.

Last edited:

GnD

That depends on the quality of the initial images.

Here in the UK most can be done by "Snappy Snaps" onto canvas or anything you like. I can find out if you like.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
That depends on the quality of the initial images.

Here in the UK most can be done by "Snappy Snaps" onto canvas or anything you like. I can find out if you like.

pleassse!

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Beautiful Beautiful pictures, Thank you.

I have just finished catching up on I player the programme about the "South Pacific". What amazing views and camera shots, really took my breath away.

It makes me feel very humble to know that such scenery is here on the same planet as me.

Last edited:

McDHibs

These should bring a smile or two;

WOW nice one Debbie

My wife Linda loves her Photography but she is quite shy, which in itself is amazing being married to me, I posted her photo of Fethiye sunset in my gallery as she would never do it in case people did not like it I have lots more of her photos so might stick a few up so you can all see them and boost her confidence she has a great eye ( sadly the other ones got a squint (only joking))

Mike

Attachments

• ladybird 02.jpg
    ladybird 02.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02004.jpg
    DSC02004.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01538.jpg
    DSC01538.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02073.jpg
    DSC02073.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

GnD

Gosh did your wife take those shots?

Someone to equal John's talents

McDHibs

Gosh did your wife take those shots?

Someone to equal John's talents

Yes Debbie she honestly does have a gift for picking out a great shot, she has an absolute load of similar pictures. Heres a few more.

Attachments

• DSC01803.jpg
    DSC01803.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02135.jpg
    DSC02135.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 24

Guz1

My wife Linda loves her Photography but she is quite shy, which in itself is amazing being married to me, I posted her photo of Fethiye sunset in my gallery as she would never do it in case people did not like it I have lots more of her photos so might stick a few up so you can all see them and boost her confidence she has a great eye ( sadly the other ones got a squint (only joking))

Mike

Great photos. Had a look at the sunset photo in your gallery and it's stunning. Wish I had your wife's talent.

McDHibs

Great photos. Had a look at the sunset photo in your gallery and it's stunning. Wish I had your wife's talent.

Thanks (from Linda)Guz1

The sunset shot is one of about 8 that she took from our new apartment balcony will try and find the rest to show the differance that time makes to a photograph here is 3 more on the same night

Mike

Attachments

• DSC04543.jpg
    DSC04543.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC04536.jpg
    DSC04536.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC04535.jpg
    DSC04535.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 24

Guz1

Lovely, especially the first one. Looking at it I could almost hear the call to prayer in the distance. Does she have a super duper camera?

McDHibs

Lovely, especially the first one. Looking at it I could almost hear the call to prayer in the distance. Does she have a super duper camera?

Bog standard 8 meg sony cybershot and she struggles with all the functions.

Attachments

• DSC00613.jpg
    DSC00613.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC02448.jpg
    DSC02448.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 24

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Brilliant McDhibs, Well done to your lady. I love pics that are taken by ordinary peeps with ordinary cameras, rather than professionals (not that I dont appreciate those also).

I love nature pics, I only have at the moment my phone camera, but love to take pics anyway.

Thanks for sharing these.

Harem

I've cliqued
Here's one I took of the dragonfly that fell into the swimming pool!!

Attachments

• CIMG1727.jpg
    CIMG1727.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 26

Latest Posts

Top Bottom